Frame Check

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2014 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 6:49 AM

Still trying to finish my build, new front hub, new cranks, new tyres (hate gum), new seat, blah blah. But I recently repainted my frame, took me the whole weekend. Frame is a Fly Lago 2 in 21", originally in a nasty burgundy that looked like brown mixed with pink and purple and red. Hereee

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/5/2014 6:48 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

3/5/2014 7:06 AM

That actually looks really cool man, just the back end painted like that make its look different. good job

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/5/2014 8:40 AM

Its different! looks well done man!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/5/2014 8:54 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

That actually looks really cool man, just the back end painted like that make its look different. good job

Thanks! Yeah when I rawed it I found there were small bits by the bottom bracket and seat clamp that I couldn't raw. So I decided to add black and then the stripes to make it look a bit more uniform

|

3/5/2014 10:32 AM

im looking forward to seeing this. paint looks good. nice to see something different.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

3/5/2014 10:39 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Its different! looks well done man!

thanks!

|

3/5/2014 10:41 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

im looking forward to seeing this. paint looks good. nice to see something different.

thank you. but im not sure how much farthur im gonna build it up on that frame because the TT is really too long for me sad so i might end up building up a complete with that frame with spare parts and selling it to get a new frame. kinda bummed cuz I put a lot of work into it

|

3/5/2014 2:34 PM

Nice!!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/7/2014 4:33 AM

T-rider wrote:

Nice!!

Thanks man