GT Performer

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2015 2:40 PM

I have this attic find. It is a chrome GT Performer, 4130, spoked rims. Is it worth anything? Says huntington Beach, CA on stickers. Photo

Photo

|

6/19/2015 8:37 AM

Dunno mate av u tried googling it just an idea?

|

6/19/2015 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2015 4:21 PM

Not sure but if you were looking to
Find out from someone id put the chain on properly and clean and polish that thing up and get it running decent, it looks kinda like shit that dirty with a shredded front tire

Would you take a car to get appraised with a flat tire and all dirty and full of garbage ?

|

6/20/2015 5:31 AM

Thanks for all the input. Yes, I was wondering about the front fork as it does look bent. The neighbor also has the white mag wheels that come with it. She also has a Torker of the same or earlier vintage which I suppose is where the spoked wheels came from. And yes it will look new when I am finished with cleaning, packing bearings, replacing all the cables etc.

Keith

|

12/11/2015 10:10 AM

I'd love to add this bike to my collection Photo

|

1/2/2016 1:10 AM

Yeah, lots of cash!

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

6/3/2020 3:44 AM

Hey kpilcher, it's locoemily from auroa, Indiana. Into old vintage bikes just built me a nice vintage pk ripper" scottsenterprise" SC racing, from scratch
Alot of scratch in the bike lol anyway it and high-power remote control cars"Traxxas" is what I'm into. My second favorite bike has always been a gt performer " vintage' " behind pk's and torkers. I would take that gt u had posted about in 2015 ...- the forks... please take them off and toss them...lol no really there done. If you'd except $ 100 I'd take it off ur hands.to a good owner who will drop around 12-14 hundred in it and you'll love it when it's done. Anyway let me know how u feel about it and get back with me at ur earliest convenience.
God bless and have a great day..... locoemily.

|