Grape Ape (getting pic heavy)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2013 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 9:41 AM

Photo
This is my Kink Gap that i got in feb as a replacement for my subrosa just got new bars for it right now its pretty much a stock like bike most parts are mission i'm hoping to get some new stuff like a stem tires headset and forks and pivotal seatpost some time in the near future not exactly in that order its pretty lite has a nice feel to it and i got it real cheap to 160 for the whole thing when i got it it came with same color bars and forks and a pivotal seat but i ended up trading the seat post to a friend for the shadow seat and the forks i got off my friend for free and the bars i bought off another friend for 40 bucks parts are

PARTS LIST:

Frame: Kink Gap

Forks: GT Air

bars: Shadow Conspiracy Vultus Bars

Bar ends: N/A

Stem: Mission Converge Stem

Grips: Sunday Yell

Headset: Mission

Cranks: Mission Transit

Bottom bracket: Mission

Sprocket: N/A

Chain: KMC

Pedals: Duo Resilite PC Pedals

Seat: Shadow Conspiracy Solus Seat / Post Combo

Seatpost:

Front rim: Alienation

Rear rim: Alienation

Front hub: Mission Stalwart female front hub

Rear hub Mission React Cassette Hub

Front tire:Kenda Kontact Tire

Rear tire:Kenda Kontact Tire
|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

5/25/2013 2:12 PM

Photo

heres a close up of the sprocket im not sure the exact name of it but i think its subrosa
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:44 PM

Photo
i thought i would update my bikecheck since im getting new parks and i have swapped some parts out since i created this thread and ive added some pegs everything is pretty much the same except i have swapped my stem for my old spare subrosa hold on top load that i got back from my friend (its in a fucked up condition but it should hold till i get my new one) i also had to swap to my buddys old fucked forks since he pinched the stem it wont fit on to normal size forks there are also bent to hell ill have some pics soon of just the forks soon when i switch stems and go back to my old gts
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:45 PM

Photo
heres a view from the other side sorry for the shitty quality of the pics i did them on my bros ipod
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:46 PM

Photo

Photo

heres a view of the forks from both sides
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2013 7:52 PM

Photo
heres a pick of the stem in real shitty quality
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:51 PM

Photo

and here is the back of the stem where the damage is my friend thought he could fit the stem on his new forks by hammering it on i told him it might not work and if he tried to at least put a small piece of wood or something in between to avoid damage he didnt listen the fork cap says manufactured bicycles since 1972 southern california
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/29/2013 7:53 PM

Photo

heres a pic of my back wheel on the peg side i forgot to take one of the driver side
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup