Guerra Moose flooded with Animal shit

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2013 11:37 AM

Well got new tires and crackedy cranks, so be on the lookout for the akimbos soon. Better pictures to come.
Also gonna get some colored ltd animal grips. Probably the maroon.
Frame: Guerra Moose Seamus McKeon Signature 20.85 Raw
Fork: Guerra Bane 32mm Offset
Bars: Animal Presidential Jared Washington Signature 8.5" x 28.25"
Headset: Animal Intergrated
Stem: Animal JumpOff Remix 48mm
Grips: Animal Edwin Edwin DeLaRosa Signature
Seat: Animal Broadway
Pedals: Animal Hamilton PC
Sprocket: 28t Animal Vinne Lite
Tires: 2 x 2.25 Animal GLH
Front Wheel: Odyssey Vandero2 laced to Odyssey Hazard Lite
Rear Wheel: Odyssey Antigram 9t laced to Odyssey Hazard Lite
Cranks: Mechanik 48s 175 CRACKED
Photo

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/18/2013 11:41 AM

Sick!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/18/2013 12:03 PM

so sick. flanges ftw!! i havent forgot about the shoes, ill be txting you asap with pics.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/18/2013 12:10 PM

GOD DAMN Freddy!! I am seriously impressed! One of the nicest bikes on here without question!

|

8/18/2013 2:10 PM

Looks so good homie!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/18/2013 2:45 PM

Akimbos will really finish your BEAST of a bike off. I like how you have pretty much all Animal & then a seriously badass set of Wheels. I know it would be sweet to have an all Animal build but your Wheels are 10x Better than what Animal have on offer right now!

Just out of interest though Freddy, You have a seriously "Street" looking bike & no Pegs? Whats going on thar?!

|

8/19/2013 12:30 AM

Looks sick dawg

|

8/19/2013 5:41 AM

Love the stem. Animal is sick. I got a black frame , is there any way to make him to get that color? ( i think is raw , with the heat of welding marks )

|

8/19/2013 7:26 AM

was never hyped about any of that guerra ezra new undercutting shops for the riders bullshit was i gotta hand it to you, seamus shreds and this is one beautiful machine

|

8/19/2013 6:51 PM

Thanks guys! And Joe, yeah, they're stuff is decent, my friend runs a lot of ezra parts, and he rides pretty damn hard. Steer clear from amber, and you're good. The frame is rediculous. Its so smooth, and its beefy as shit. I know its not straight tubing or whatever, but the thing isn't breaking. This frame could beat most popular aftermarket frames in my opinion. Not the strongest frame ever mad, but its not far from it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2013 6:56 PM

Topsey wrote:

Akimbos will really finish your BEAST of a bike off. I like how you have pretty much all Animal & then a seriously badass ...more

Kinda going through a pegless phase, I guess.I feel so much cleaner on a bike, and I always get hurt on grinds, and bikes look cleaner pegless. But, i'm starting to get over it and getting butchers soon. I think plastic is the way to go for me. Every crash with pegs involves my pegs sticking. I can only get 2 for now, maybe another 2 in the future. I never even learned oppo front peg stuff. Just oppo rear shit, aha. But 4 pegs, looks cleaner, and it balances the bike out, look, and feel wise.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2013 8:05 PM

Nice ass bike just cut flanges off and this bike reminds me of Nigel Sylvester

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/20/2013 1:26 PM

Freddy, i sent you a profile message, but i'll harass you here too. Does the Bike Checks F.B Page have a Twitter account? I know you did all the Instagram & all that, Basically Baz has worked some Magic & although they aren't going to mention us on their main page the guys behind Mellon BMX are gunna give us a shout out on their Twitter account!

|

8/20/2013 9:26 PM

I like it! How about some pegs though?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/21/2013 12:54 PM

sick bike!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm