Gutterpark #street

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2013 7:14 PM

Basically my dream setup. Best bike I've ever had. More pics later.
Frame: Premium Guttershark 20.8
Bars: Fly Lago cut to 28
Grips: ODI Stay Strong Brett Banasiewicz
Fork: Demolition Elite
Stem: Animal MR front load
Headset: Primo
Seat: Éclat Complex Padded post combo
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Cranks: Profile GDH-Bent
Sprocket: Demolition Mugatu SD 25t
Chain: Shadow
Front Wheel: Alienation Deviant Ti spokes to Animal Javelin
Rear Wheel: Cinema 777 Ti spokes to Premium Stinger
Tires: Maxxis Grifter 2.10 Front & Rear

Photo



Photo

|

12/27/2013 7:52 PM

So it's Street because of the MR Stem? I've seen so many of those Frames literally fall apart, Even little kids riding PARK! Good Luck with that one buddy!

|

12/27/2013 9:02 PM

the "street" is obviously a joke... and I've already broken one and got a free one through warranty. it held up through 10 months of basically beating the shit out of it and all it had was a super small crack on the down tube.

|

12/28/2013 3:51 AM

Guttersnap haha

|

5095408262





Refs: lirider187, lifeofriden2200, howlerfbm, ride4jesus1111, Showtime402, Verdecustom, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Kymike x2, hookjrclc, ScramHype x2. obiwan chromoly, Brokenbmx, susboi, Overtaker2.25, ecuadevil x3, MaximusBikes.

12/28/2013 8:05 AM

I'd guessed by the build that it's most definitely a Park Bike! Out of interest, how much do you weigh? Being 6'1 & 200lbs I'd rape that poor Frame haha!

|

12/28/2013 8:10 AM

Topsey wrote:

I'd guessed by the build that it's most definitely a Park Bike! Out of interest, how much do you weigh? Being 6'1 & 200lbs I'd rape that poor Frame haha!

I'm about 5'9 170-175. I think the frame is a lot stronger than people give it credit for. and I have to thank premium for their awesome warranty, I broke my first one and got a replacement in less then 2 weeks.

|

12/28/2013 9:30 AM

It's good to see that even companies that are "shit" actually look after their customers BETTER than some of the more "awesome" companies out there! 2 weeks is pretty damned fast!

|

12/28/2013 4:14 PM

thanks for buying / supporting Brett with those grips. The frame looks really dope , for a featherweight like me ( 120 lbs) it would probaly be fine. I like the Guttershark because its one frame by Premium that isn't the same shit ; they made it different. It looks good dude !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/30/2013 2:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

thanks for buying / supporting Brett with those grips. The frame looks really dope , for a featherweight like me ( 120 lbs) it would probaly be fine. I like the Guttershark because its one frame by Premium that isn't the same shit ; they made it different. It looks good dude !

it'd be good for you the v2 just came out

|

12/30/2013 3:49 PM

wow that sounds light

|

12/30/2013 7:05 PM

That bike would whip like cream. Dang man! Nice park setup. Probably feels like a feather in the air!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/31/2013 1:32 PM

how long have you been riding those tires? they are pretty light, and i'd like to reduce some rotational weight

|

1/2/2014 10:45 AM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

how long have you been riding those tires? they are pretty light, and i'd like to reduce some rotational weight

not long but I know people who have been running them forever. I've never seen a bald one. they make your bike feel like a toy though! and super grippy

|

1/13/2014 6:49 AM

This isn't a v2 guttershark hasn't been released yet head tube is different on new one if this is what u were offering me

|

Fuck u

1/13/2014 7:29 AM

Cool bike.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/14/2014 11:30 PM

I was about to say.. Who the hell rides pegless, an aero front rim, and ti spokes for freakin street?!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/15/2014 5:12 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I was about to say.. Who the hell rides pegless, an aero front rim, and ti spokes for freakin street?!

hahahashahahaa. So true

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/15/2014 11:04 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

This isn't a v2 guttershark hasn't been released yet head tube is different on new one if this is what u were offering me

that's the v3 technically but okay

|

1/15/2014 11:07 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I was about to say.. Who the hell rides pegless, an aero front rim, and ti spokes for freakin street?!

T-rider wrote:

hahahashahahaa. So true

lol yeah it's sort of a joke. I was planning on getting an OSS four pegs shirt for hahas

|

1/15/2014 11:21 AM

they never made a v3

|

Fuck u