Help identifying my frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2017 4:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2017 4:42 AM

I just bought this bmx from an old dude selling a handful of bmx and other bikes off the side of the road. He was particularly excited about this bike and kept saying it was a primo. I tried to research the serial myself but apparently it is not as easy for me as I thought it would be because I can't find squat. If anyone out there is bored or just feeling generous I could really use some help pleasePhoto

|

7/23/2017 4:51 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/23/2017 5:07 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/23/2017 5:14 AM

Also the bike may, or may not be frankensteined together. I really don't know anything about it but I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability. I hope the pictures are useful. I know you guys need pics of specific things but I have no real idea what those points are so I just got a bunch of the angles

|

7/23/2017 6:03 AM

It's definitely pieced together, and the frame certainly isn't Primo. It's a DK S.O.B. from the early 2000s Photo

|

7/23/2017 7:55 AM

Thanks very much. So as far as I can tell it's still a nice frame. But Jesus, it's freaking heavy. I've always been a fan of light bikes myself. But despite being pieces together, it does have a nice ride

|

7/23/2017 8:33 AM

Glad I could help, that's a pretty good find. Those frames are pretty much indestructable. Back from the era when bikes weighed 40 pounds but could be tossed off a cliff with no damage haha

|