Help what is it

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2018 2:48 PM

Hi I'm new to this form and was wondering if anyone is willing to help me out I have a 20 inch haro I can post pictures of I would like to try and find out what type of haro it is it was metal flake orange but has since been painted red

|

5/28/2018 2:54 PM

Photo Photo Photo
|

5/28/2018 3:11 PM

The fuck is wrong with the first photo? Looks like you were running and took the pic lmao

but seriously, it's probably some Walmart crap, and also, we can't tell shit from those pictures....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/28/2018 3:28 PM

doesn't matter, ride it fast and hit some sweet jumps! fact: red bikes always go faster smile

|

It’s all bmx

5/29/2018 10:01 AM

Maybe some shitty, out of focus pictures will help.

|

5/29/2018 9:19 PM

Yoo my buddy had this one when I was young. Shitty bike, pretty cool in that flake orange tho. Decent bike I mean, nothing special

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/30/2018 4:35 AM

If you want real answers, you are going to need to post REAL pictures. Clear, closeups of the head tube gussets (if any), chain stay/BB, seat stay/seat post, dropouts, etc... anything that might help distinguish the bike from others.

Based on the sprocket, I'd say it's a low-end Haro complete.

|

5/30/2018 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2018 3:31 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If you want real answers, you are going to need to post REAL pictures. Clear, closeups of the head tube gussets (if any), ...more

It is I know exactly what bike this is.

Unsealed 14MM front and back. Old lower end complete. They were super heavy I remember too.
Pretty cool bike to have. If you're just learning to ride or something it's fine, but it's not worth $$ or anything.

It's a Haro Backtrail
Here's the one my friend had, I'm assuming this is the orange you meant. His was 2007, however yours looks a couple years older.

Photo

EDIT: I may be wrong.. but I'm heavily thinkin I'm right. Unless it's just an old fucked custom.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert