3/15/2012 5:29 PM

My baby!!

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

Frame :Felt Manic Street
Forks: Haro
Bars : Nitrous OG
Stem : Haro
Headset : AHEADSET
Grips:Fly Rubens ( i deff reccomend them!)
Barends : ODY
Lever :Eastern
Cranks : Poverty =(
Pedals: DK PCS
Sprocket : ODY Million Dollar Sprocket
Chain : KMC DropBuster
Brakes : Diatech Hombres
Pads : ODY Slim by 4
Seat : Verde
Seatclamp : Kink
Rear Wheel : Haro complete
Front Wheel : Haro Stock
Tyres : Some cheapy in front...Kenda kontact in back
Extras:None
Mods:Cut the flanges off my grips,Made a Sprocket bolt for my cranks.Put metal set screws into my pedals for extra grip!

Thanks for looking!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2012 8:10 PM

Might wanna put some dolla into it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/24/2012 9:28 PM

Spenlard wrote:

agree. u might wanna invest and get a bit better bike with nice parts. work on it. will pay off eventually.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/24/2012 10:23 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Vadim wrote:

agree. u might wanna invest and get a bit better bike with nice parts. work on it. will pay off eventually.

im working on it... but its not neccessarilly about the parts... my bike runs just as well if not better then most peoples bike and i like it so im not too worried about it... though i need new cranks.. my damn sprocket bolt is fucked...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2012 10:47 PM

Thought your bike was the one in your avatar. Did you trade or something?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/24/2012 11:01 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

nah i painted it a LONG time ago and never updated my avatar lol.. i wish i had stuck with the raw though... but it got rustty and i didnt like it.. it drove me crazy...

|

3/25/2012 1:55 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

nah i painted it a LONG time ago and never updated my avatar lol.. i wish i had stuck with the raw though... but it got rustty and i didnt like it.. it drove me crazy...

enamel with clearcoat over it is a lifesaver

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/25/2012 8:10 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

metalheadification wrote:

enamel with clearcoat over it is a lifesaver

yeah but the rust would have still been there... i hate rust... thats y i dont like raw... i think i did pretty good with the black though... very few chips and that is from my rail...

|

3/26/2012 5:58 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

And all this time I thought you had a chrome frame. I only get on here from my phone though, so the altars are only about a half an inch. I hate corrosion, but, so do all ex navy aircraft mechanics. I think your bike looks good. All bikes are constantly evolving.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/26/2012 6:27 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

And all this time I thought you had a chrome frame. I only get on here from my phone though, so the altars are only about a half an inch. I hate corrosion, but, so do all ex navy aircraft mechanics. I think your bike looks good. All bikes are constantly evolving.

god i wish it was chrome!!! So how are the trails going? if i remember correctly you and ur son were building some trails in your backyard? Up here in st peters we are starting on a HUGE design! we had a little line but now we are trying to get a full lap going with a good mix of tech and big!! Have you ever been to plan nine? you should check it out if youre ever up here!! i went and loved it and most of it is below vert so its easy to learn on...

|

3/26/2012 6:53 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

god i wish it was chrome!!! So how are the trails going? if i remember correctly you and ur son were building some trails in your backyard? Up here in st peters we are starting on a HUGE design! we had a little line but now we are trying to get a full lap going with a good mix of tech and big!! Have you ever been to plan nine? you should check it out if youre ever up here!! i went and loved it and most of it is below vert so its easy to learn on...

Been there, got a shirt from there, but haven't ridden there yet. Its right down the road from my work. Maybe Ill leave at lunch and check that out soon. I gotta find out how much to ride and when bmx times are. The trails are a no go. So far, I have zero time to invest into them, I'm the only one in the family that isn't allergic to poison ivy, and the woods are about 90% covered in it. Things like that were way easier to do before I started a career and family. At this point, I am going to check the legal issues with having a ramp and foam pit in my back yard. Never ridden park before, so I really want a foam pit.

|

3/26/2012 7:02 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Been there, got a shirt from there, but haven't ridden there yet. Its right down the road from my work. Maybe Ill leave at lunch and check that out soon. I gotta find out how much to ride and when bmx times are. The trails are a no go. So far, I have zero time to invest into them, I'm the only one in the family that isn't allergic to poison ivy, and the woods are about 90% covered in it. Things like that were way easier to do before I started a career and family. At this point, I am going to check the legal issues with having a ramp and foam pit in my back yard. Never ridden park before, so I really want a foam pit.

times are pretty much ever 2 hours and 15 minutes with the first session starting at 10 and the last one ending at like 9... it is fun! and yeah i think you told me that before... yeah poison ivy sucks! as for the foam pit i think state law is nothing in the front yard and you have to have signs saying no trespassing dangerous ramp and stuff like that... talk to the city and you might wanna call your insurance company... unless we had signs up for my trampoline if someone came over and used even without our permission it would still be our fault and i doubt they wouldn't want signs for a foam pit!! anyways that is super cool!!!

|

3/26/2012 7:24 PM

She looks rawer then my girlfriend after i pounded her arse for 35 minutes.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

3/27/2012 12:58 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

She looks rawer then my girlfriend after i pounded her arse for 35 minutes.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? and pictures dont do it justice... it looks way better in person...

|

3/29/2012 11:33 AM

BONEDETH!

|

3/29/2012 3:05 PM

if its solid ride it till parts break then replace

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/29/2012 5:11 PM

ya not bad bro ride it till the wheels fall off thats my motto

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

3/29/2012 6:18 PM

i plan on it...but my cranks are on there last legs... btw my bike is no longer pegless with a straight cable... 4 pegs and brakeless lol.. ill upload new pics and spec later... too dark too get a good pic...

|