Hipster Video Bike Check With Fire

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2012 8:08 AM

I saw I can be making money off youtube so I made a bike check. Help me get to 1 billion views


|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/1/2012 10:51 AM

i dont undersrand

|

xBMXx.

8/1/2012 11:05 AM

DylanLow wrote:

i dont undersrand

What is there to understand?

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/1/2012 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2012 11:23 AM

You have to be partnered to get $ which takes like 150k subs lol. So as long as your just doin bike vids i don't think u'll make money. Good luck. Not saying it's impossible.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/1/2012 11:47 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You have to be partnered to get $ which takes like 150k subs lol. So as long as your just doin bike vids i don't think u'll make money. Good luck. Not saying it's impossible.

not true. i had about 120 subscribers and i was able to put ads on my videos and make money. i wasnt partnered but they had this other thing that lets u put ads on ur vids. then later they took all the ads off my videos and took away the money because i would go on my school computer and click on the ads to give myself money. dont try to cheat the system lol.

|

8/1/2012 12:04 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You have to be partnered to get $ which takes like 150k subs lol. So as long as your just doin bike vids i don't think u'll make money. Good luck. Not saying it's impossible.

i like too bike wrote:

not true. i had about 120 subscribers and i was able to put ads on my videos and make money. i wasnt partnered but they had this other thing that lets u put ads on ur vids. then later they took all the ads off my videos and took away the money because i would go on my school computer and click on the ads to give myself money. dont try to cheat the system lol.

They have changed it so you don't have to be famous to partner with them, but really, I was just making fun of all the kids that have bike checks that are stupid.
Was my video funny? Because that is all that really matters.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/1/2012 12:14 PM

weaver wrote:

They have changed it so you don't have to be famous to partner with them, but really, I was just making fun of all the kids that have bike checks that are stupid.
Was my video funny? Because that is all that really matters.

i thought it was funny, favorite part was when u said " i only got 4 or 5 patches on each tube" lmao

|

8/1/2012 1:45 PM

i like too bike wrote:

i thought it was funny, favorite part was when u said " i only got 4 or 5 patches on each tube" lmao

Patching tubes makes the earth last longer, and my wallet.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/5/2012 9:33 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You have to be partnered to get $ which takes like 150k subs lol. So as long as your just doin bike vids i don't think u'll make money. Good luck. Not saying it's impossible.

i like too bike wrote:

not true. i had about 120 subscribers and i was able to put ads on my videos and make money. i wasnt partnered but they had this other thing that lets u put ads on ur vids. then later they took all the ads off my videos and took away the money because i would go on my school computer and click on the ads to give myself money. dont try to cheat the system lol.

weaver wrote:

They have changed it so you don't have to be famous to partner with them, but really, I was just making fun of all the kids that have bike checks that are stupid.
Was my video funny? Because that is all that really matters.

Dude, i didn't even watch the vid but yeah i watched it and it funny.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149