I CALL HER SALLY

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 2:41 AM

Sorry for low quality I used flash it was dark out heheheheh.

Frame : Fit Hawk V2 20.75
Forks: Odyssey Dirt Classics
Bars : Failure behind
Stem : Fit BF 49MM
Headset : Amber
Grips: Flatware Cufflinks
Barends : Par ends
Cranks : Profiles
Pedals: Eastern Crowns
Sprocket : Tree 4130 SD.
Chain : KMC 710SL
Seat : Premium Fat
Rear Wheel : Eastern Venus.
Front Wheel : Eastern Venus.
Tyres : Fit FaF-K 2.25 front, Odyssey path K-lyte 2.10 rear.
Mods: Stickers 4 improved speed and durability and like 4 master links.

I decided not to sell it because I've been riding pretty frequently, had everything but the wheels for over a year. Still super solid besides my chain being too loose but I don't feel like taking out a link.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/3/2013 7:54 AM

Not bad at all

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/3/2013 10:03 AM

Great, you didn't sell it!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/3/2013 7:45 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Great, you didn't sell it!

My god I'm lucky I didn't. I had someone lined up to buy it but he wanted such specific pictures I was like nuh. I ride everyday now was SO lucky to keep it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/3/2013 7:46 PM

Awesome man! I'm glad to see you kept it and started riding again. I remember wanting a fit hawk 2 a while ago haha. Looks good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/3/2013 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 8:01 PM

Four wrote:

Awesome man! I'm glad to see you kept it and started riding again. I remember wanting a fit hawk 2 a while ago haha. Looks good.

I traded my nearly brand new btm for it. I couldn't stand that frame lol. Was nice but the geo was waaayy outta whack for me. I love the hawk tbh and the crown on the gusset is so pretty. It was raw when I got it haha I'm actually really satisfied with the way this bike looks, got so tired of black. Besides the wheels and bearings everything on it's well over a year old. The cranks I've had for over 2 years I'm really happy with it hahaha.

|

6/4/2013 5:45 AM

Sally looks beautiful! now go take some damn artistic nudes of her!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2013 6:00 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I'm always very lacking with the whole quality photos thing, I'll try to remember when I'm out n about later!

|

6/4/2013 6:05 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

I'm always very lacking with the whole quality photos thing, I'll try to remember when I'm out n about later!

what rise are your bars sir?

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2013 6:14 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

8.65 or 8.5 I forget, they aren't on dans anymore so I can't tell you for sure! Feel sooo much more solid than the Cult bars I had prior to them.

|

6/4/2013 6:15 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

8.65 or 8.5 I forget, they aren't on dans anymore so I can't tell you for sure! Feel sooo much more solid than the Cult bars I had prior to them.

good shit, they look fairly large!

|