Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/22/2013 8:22 AM

Looking Good Tom!! Get yourself a picture with this beast for the F.B page & i will get it posted up later tonight smile

|

5/22/2013 8:50 AM

Topsey wrote:

Looking Good Tom!! Get yourself a picture with this beast for the F.B page & i will get it posted up later tonight smile

Ill get a pic with it today. Gotta get someone to take the pic

|

5/22/2013 9:03 AM

Awesome, Just you & Freddy then all the staff photos will be up. Digging your bike, You'll have to compare notes with Baz about what you like about the frame haha.

|

5/22/2013 9:15 AM

Them bars, ooft.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/22/2013 9:29 AM

@topsey- I will haha

@zenith- I love them bars.

|

5/22/2013 9:31 AM

Tom dude, my Facebook just killed my laptop. Gunna leave it for a little bit before i get back on. I dont know what got through so... You now have full powers to post bikes, You & Freddy are in charge of the Civilian & Pro Albums, Brianoob is in charge of bike of the week & the cover photo deal. Then you know Baz & my roles. Baz is monitoring comments, I will be posting the "Featured Bike Checks" & i will just keep an eye out on whats going on with the page over all.

|

5/22/2013 9:45 AM

Topsey wrote:

Tom dude, my Facebook just killed my laptop. Gunna leave it for a little bit before i get back on. I dont know what got through so... You now have full powers to post bikes, You & Freddy are in charge of the Civilian & Pro Albums, Brianoob is in charge of bike of the week & the cover photo deal. Then you know Baz & my roles. Baz is monitoring comments, I will be posting the "Featured Bike Checks" & i will just keep an eye out on whats going on with the page over all.

alright no problem bro

|

5/22/2013 10:01 AM

what happened to the BTM?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/22/2013 10:28 AM

When the fuck did you get a Chocolate?...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/22/2013 10:53 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

it was an ATF. I traded it (just the atf frame) for this chocolate frame and like half a bike lol. And however many people say im stupid for doing it, i dont care. This chocolate feels so amazing

|

5/22/2013 10:54 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

When the fuck did you get a Chocolate?...

about a week ago

|

5/22/2013 11:01 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

it was an ATF. I traded it (just the atf frame) for this chocolate frame and like half a bike lol. And however many people say im stupid for doing it, i dont care. This chocolate feels so amazing

Oh, my bad. All that matters is that you like it. smile

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/22/2013 1:49 PM

Cool though, I don't like the 74.5 HT, but your forks fix that, aha. How do you like the steepness?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/22/2013 1:57 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Cool though, I don't like the 74.5 HT, but your forks fix that, aha. How do you like the steepness?

super mellow ht with super steep forks comes out just right. they even each other out

|

5/23/2013 9:38 AM

Sexy bike man! You're so stupid for doing that! Jk. Just had to, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/23/2013 10:21 AM

I must admit i do like Baz's Chocolate. He was a little pissed with me because i managed to scratch & chip the shit out of his chain stays switching out a sprocket. He used to have a 30t MDS but it belonged to a mutual friend & he wanted his bike built back up. Alot of the parts on his Chocolate belong to said mutual friend. I gave Baz the Chocolate a few years back because we're best friends & i wanted him to have a sweet bike! Now Baz's bike consists of basically all my spare parts lol! He wont be keeping the Fly/Profile wheelset though! It was a present from my dad. I like the geo, its very mellow i guess would be the word. Kinda slow & steady wins the race sort of deal. Its a very nice feeling frame. I really like your build Tom, the duel guarded mix, 23/8 gearing, Fit Ed 4-piecers, Cush seat, Tan wall tyres & the flat black paint. Soooooo OG Street! Loving It!

|

5/23/2013 10:35 AM

Topsey wrote:

I must admit i do like Baz's Chocolate. He was a little pissed with me because i managed to scratch & chip the shit out of his chain stays switching out a sprocket. He used to have a 30t MDS but it belonged to a mutual friend & he wanted his bike built back up. Alot of the parts on his Chocolate belong to said mutual friend. I gave Baz the Chocolate a few years back because we're best friends & i wanted him to have a sweet bike! Now Baz's bike consists of basically all my spare parts lol! He wont be keeping the Fly/Profile wheelset though! It was a present from my dad. I like the geo, its very mellow i guess would be the word. Kinda slow & steady wins the race sort of deal. Its a very nice feeling frame. I really like your build Tom, the duel guarded mix, 23/8 gearing, Fit Ed 4-piecers, Cush seat, Tan wall tyres & the flat black paint. Soooooo OG Street! Loving It!

Yeah it felt great but I had to make some changes after riding it. Some of the components didnt really work well with others.

|

5/23/2013 10:36 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Thanks! I knew someone would say it eventually even though you're joking about it lol

|

5/23/2013 6:38 PM

tomdon wrote:

Thanks! I knew someone would say it eventually even though you're joking about it lol

Yeah, I don't really care what people do with their stuff, as long as it makes you happy, knock yourself out! To be honest, I would have traded too. I'm not super hip on S&M frames. I prefer post weld heat treated frames.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/23/2013 6:42 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, I don't really care what people do with their stuff, as long as it makes you happy, knock yourself out! To be honest, I would have traded too. I'm not super hip on S&M frames. I prefer post weld heat treated frames.

Yeah. The chocoalate is fully post weld heat treated

|

5/23/2013 9:38 PM

Tires look nasty, lol. Time to get new ones soon. Once there's stretch marks, I'm basically done with the tire.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/27/2013 7:28 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Tires look nasty, lol. Time to get new ones soon. Once there's stretch marks, I'm basically done with the tire.

Nothing wrong with the tires. Grind scuffs aren't deep enough to hurt any thing. And I'll get update pics later today

|