Front Wheel : Demolition hub laced to Demolition Zero rim
Tires : Odyssey Aitken tan walls 2.25"

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

8/20/2012 11:48 PM

Nice. I see you like your bars a bit forward. So do I, because when I have them inline they feel backwards, and they feel straight at a Inline with the ground, and not with the headtube. Is it the same reason for you?

|

8/21/2012 5:25 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Nice. I see you like your bars a bit forward. So do I, because when I have them inline they feel backwards, and they feel straight at a Inline with the ground, and not with the headtube. Is it the same reason for you?

Well, I'm about 6'1" and that's the exact reason, gives me more room in that knee cap area.

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

8/21/2012 8:10 AM

they both aren't too bad. they need some work to be perfect. im not a huge fan of the zebra paint.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/21/2012 11:34 AM

How'd you do the zebra?

|

8/21/2012 11:42 AM

@Broken, I agree with ya on the paint and these are the best parts I've had so far, so I'm stoked.
@BMX4Lyfee, I didn't do the Zebra, I bought it from a guy like that, I'm going to be repainting it.

|

8/21/2012 1:20 PM

Brandon_Rides_Bikes wrote:

@Broken, I agree with ya on the paint and these are the best parts I've had so far, so I'm stoked.
@BMX4Lyfee, I didn't do the Zebra, I bought it from a guy like that, I'm going to be repainting it.

Dude, don't repaint it. it's so sexy.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/22/2012 11:04 AM

I like the zebra for some reason... Looks like it was done well. Pretty nice bikes though.

|

8/22/2012 11:21 AM

I like the zebra for some reason... Looks like it was done well. Pretty nice bikes though.

|