Chainwheel-Tree Lite 25t (Blue)
Pedals-Odyssey Trail Mix (Blue Blood)
Bars-Fit Sky High (Flat Black)
Grips-ODI Longnecks (Purple)
Front Rim-Alex Supradome (White)
Rear Rim-Nitrous Double Shot (Purple)
Tires-Odyssey P-Lyte
Rear Hub-Sealed Nitrous 9t (Black)
Seat-Federal Slim Logo Pivotal (Blue Logo)
Seat Post-Colony Pivotal (Black)
Seat Post Clamp-Shadow Conspiracy (Black)
Chain-Shadow Conspiracy Interlock 2
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

10/11/2011 6:55 PM

Front tyre is backwards. upgrade your pegs and your bike will look great!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/11/2011 9:58 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Then both my tires are on backwards? I just put those pegs on today, I've been riding the stock pegs that came with the complete and they are a bit worn down.

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

10/12/2011 1:27 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brandon_Rides_Bikes wrote:

Then both my tires are on backwards? I just put those pegs on today, I've been riding the stock pegs that came with the complete and they are a bit worn down.

Yeah both tyres are backwards, and also the seat isn't a "Federal Fat Logo Pivotal" haha.

Anyway, nice bike smile

|

10/12/2011 6:36 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brandon_Rides_Bikes wrote:

multirida-faah-evaah wrote:

Yeah both tyres are backwards, and also the seat isn't a "Federal Fat Logo Pivotal" haha.

Anyway, nice bike smile

Federal Slim Logo********** My bad. HAHAHA. Shit, i think my tires have been on that way since I bought it. Can't believe no one has ever told me that. Thanks guys.

|

10/12/2011 9:39 PM

the colors you've got going on your bike are.. erh, i've no better adjective than sexy. possibly teh secks. i've tried lots of purple, blue, and white on my bike but this is really pretty. mine just made me think of my little ponies and rainbows.

|