Impulsively bought a new seat

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2013 11:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2013 5:49 PM

Bought a new Tree Ergo seat for no reason and fresh Shadow pedals cause I felt like it. I still want black tyres but I don't know when I'll buy some.

Photo

Frame: Colony Miner Signature 21" w/ Sputnic BB
Rear Wheel: Proper K7 9T to Proper Microlite 36H
Front Wheel: Animal Javelin 36H to Proper Microlite 36H
Forks: Colony Guardian 30mm
Handle Bars: Division Aesthetic Bars 8.5
Stem: Sunday Freeze TL
Headset: Colony Integrated
Grips: Animal Edwin
Pedals: The Shadow Conspiracy Ravager
Pegs: The Shadow Conspiracy Little Ones
Seat: Tree Ergo Seat
Seatpost: Twenty Bike Co Pivotal rawed
Cranks: Nitrous Thrusters
Sprocket: Mutiny Ethereal 25T
Tyres: Fly Ruben Campillera
Chain: KMC 410

|

4/4/2013 5:27 AM

Looks nice, heard it's comfy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 6:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 6:17 AM

andyferly wrote:

It is! It's comfier than my old United Beacon seat! So stoked on wasting my money on it!

|

4/4/2013 8:22 AM

andyferly wrote:

brianoob wrote:

It is! It's comfier than my old United Beacon seat! So stoked on wasting my money on it!

Wasting money on shit you don't need is always fun.
I was so close to get a Mutiny Classic seat but then I stopped and was like what the fuck are you doing with your life and went out riding.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 9:26 AM

Damn, these Tree seats seem to be a huge hit. Trends are definitly starting to change again. Slim seats, full guards, brakes, seat posts are working their way up, but still low, bars are lowering, my friend went from 9' to 8.5'. And I plan to go a bit lower too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/4/2013 9:41 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Damn, these Tree seats seem to be a huge hit. Trends are definitly starting to change again. Slim seats, full guards, brakes, seat posts are working their way up, but still low, bars are lowering, my friend went from 9' to 8.5'. And I plan to go a bit lower too.

if i could raise my seat i would lol. but my post is too small

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/4/2013 2:26 PM

I actually like it w the tan walls. You no likey the Rubens? I wanna get some Rampera's.
And the new seat is comfy? I want one, but might wait for the fat version to drop later this year.
I do like the bike, I was close to grabbing those forks. How do you like the offset?
Cheers mate

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/4/2013 2:42 PM

animals are the besr grips

|

4/4/2013 4:16 PM

Keep the tan walls.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/4/2013 6:00 PM

Love your bike bud! such a unique ride and still holding up for you!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/4/2013 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 7:42 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

I actually like it w the tan walls. You no likey the Rubens? I wanna get some Rampera's.
And the new seat is comfy? I want one, but might wait for the fat version to drop later this year.
I do like the bike, I was close to grabbing those forks. How do you like the offset?
Cheers mate

I like em but I'm just REALLY bored of them. I've had them for almost a year and a half now and just feel like changing it up. Here's an old picture of when I put on old stock tyres to see what it would look like, I think it looks cleaner. There's no changing my mind in getting black tyres because I wanted them ever since I got the green wheels, I just don't know when I'm actually gonna get them!

Photo

The Tree seat is super comfy, it's comfier than my old United Beacon seat but the United Beacon just felt squisher if you know what I mean. The fat version would probably be heaps good since this is a slim and it feels better than a United Beacon. Forks are sweet, I have no complaints. I can't nose manual anyway haha.

|

4/4/2013 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 7:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Love your bike bud! such a unique ride and still holding up for you!

Thanks Blake! It's awesome, it's such a super fun and versatile bike to ride!

|

4/7/2013 9:09 PM

clean bike, love the color combo

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

4/8/2013 10:50 PM

Nice bike brother! Like the color scheme, and wheels.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.