Just got back into riding here it is!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2013 10:21 PM

What's up guys! Just got back into riding after a few years! I just traded an old s&m for this bike and I'm not sure what the frame is... I dont really care cause it feels good but would any of you guys like to help me out?
so far I think it is some kind of Eastern frame..?
Dk forks
dk stem
unknown bars
primo rims and hubs
unknown cranks
unknown sprocket
unknown headset
odi grips
as you can tell its a bit of a mystery but I still like it!
What do you guys think? what would be a good color with the parts on it now?
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/25/2013 5:54 PM

swag

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/25/2013 6:46 PM

Check underneath the bb if you haven't and it might say what the frame is, atleast that's where it is on my bike.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/26/2013 11:53 AM

why would you give up an S&M frame?

|

fack off

10/26/2013 5:08 PM

holy chicago

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

10/27/2013 11:33 AM

dude it was a really old s&m. really heavy and outdated. Just didnt feel right when i rode it too. this one feels a lot better. I completely stripped the old paint off the frame and forks, and some on the cranks and found it has profile cranks :D
lol what does holy chicago mean? looked over the entire bike, no serial number, or manufacturer. has brakes that you can not take off so it must be a few years older right?

|

10/31/2013 1:40 PM

chcago means your bars are to far forward. a lot of people say they should be in line with your forks, but if you like em that way then who gives a fuck.

|

11/1/2013 5:01 PM

oh baby jesus they are NOT like that anymore i cant ride like that! I ended up making the frame raw and moving the bars back to normal haha. I found that the cranks are profile so that was pretty sweet. still found no serial number or logo but it doesnt matter im having fun with it

|