Kobra Bike Check

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2011 9:48 AM

All the bikes are running the same parts, just different colors, except the rear hub on the black bike is not sealed, just wanted to try an experiment and see the difference

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

Frame: United UTD 40
Fork: Black Label
Handlebars: Black Label
Bar ends: Black Label
Stem: Fit
Grips: ODI
Headset: 1664 bmx special
Sprocket: Black Label
Cranks: Black Label
Spindle: Black Label
Pedals: Black Label
Brake levers: dia-comp tech 77 brake lever
Brakes: dia-tech magic brake
Detangler: snafu
Seat: Black Label
Seat Post: United
Rims: Black Label
Driver: Black Label
Front Hub: Black Label
Rear Hub: Black Label
Tires: Fit
Pegs: Black Label

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/21/2011 9:53 AM

Why have 3 identical bikes? haha
I think the red one looks best, then the black one, the the white one.

|

2/21/2011 9:55 AM

I'm confused as to why you have three of the same bike. Other than that, they don't looks too bad. And I agree that the red looks the best out of them all haha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

2/21/2011 9:58 AM

cky199 wrote:

hobby turned obsession

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/21/2011 9:59 AM

cky199 wrote:

white one is my fave

|

2/21/2011 11:06 AM

cky199 wrote:

Dannykobra wrote:

white one is my fave

the only thing that bothers me is the white grip and how they are not perfect white but nice bikes

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/21/2011 11:21 AM

you could have just gotten a dialed custom for the same price.... lol i like the black one, then white, then red.....

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/21/2011 12:05 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

you could have just gotten a dialed custom for the same price.... lol i like the black one, then white, then red.....

Actually, he has 3 dialed customs for the same price. I like the black one best.

|

2/21/2011 12:14 PM

I prefer the white one too, looks really nice!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 12:28 PM

Woww, are you like rich?
ha! i reckon the red one with all black parts would look sick!.
and what's black label?

|

jarrod

2/21/2011 12:38 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

Woww, are you like rich?
and what's black label?

He did a room check and had this sick 40" TV, so I don't think he is particular poor.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 12:40 PM

ha, nice dialed rides man!!...now your friends can ride with ya!!

|

2/21/2011 12:51 PM

camjf wrote:

He did a room check and had this sick 40" TV, so I don't think he is particular poor.

LOLLL.... nice.... my tv broke :/

|

jarrod

2/21/2011 1:04 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

Woww, are you like rich?
and what's black label?

camjf wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

LOLLL.... nice.... my tv broke :/

That's gai.

Go back to caveman times and start wacking eachother with logs. That's what my family do....

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 2:48 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

Woww, are you like rich?
and what's black label?

Black Label is a Mirraco sub brand designed by Dave Mirra, some people love it, other people hate it, personally i prefer it over most other products i have used, to me its the best price for the quality, never had issues with any Black Label product other then there hubs, but they have recently changed there hub to a new style so they may have corrected the issue.

Each bike i would considered dialed, i went through a few setups till i found what i got now, this works the best for me, im very happy with it.

Each bike is worth about $1600.00 - $1700.00 i used to ride a setup worth $2500.00 and i can say that a $1700.00 setup is just as good, dont pay for a name brand just because its expensive, buy what works for you, thats what should matter..

|

2/21/2011 3:16 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

Black Label is a Mirraco sub brand designed by Dave Mirra, some people love it, other people hate it, personally i prefer it over most other products i have used, to me its the best price for the quality, never had issues with any Black Label product other then there hubs, but they have recently changed there hub to a new style so they may have corrected the issue.

Each bike i would considered dialed, i went through a few setups till i found what i got now, this works the best for me, im very happy with it.

Each bike is worth about $1600.00 - $1700.00 i used to ride a setup worth $2500.00 and i can say that a $1700.00 setup is just as good, dont pay for a name brand just because its expensive, buy what works for you, thats what should matter..

^yes...this is bmx...your bike and parts should only be about you...my new whip was just shy of $1400, and its perfect--for me 8)

|

2/21/2011 4:20 PM

i still don't know why he has three? you only need to ride one right? idk but i obsess way more about riding than bikes as objects.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/21/2011 8:00 PM

i have two bikes, but one is just all my old parts thrown on just to keep them organized. but three identicle???

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/21/2011 9:13 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

yeah i get yah, i know i don't but parts just cause they have the word profile or anything.... i just get them cause i like how they work and what not.
but i really don't understand why you have 3 bikes LOL. dizzy

|

jarrod

2/21/2011 9:51 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i still don't know why he has three? you only need to ride one right? idk but i obsess way more about riding than bikes as objects.

Agreed. I have had 2 bikes before. but i only rode one most of the time. The other bike was for beer runs,and i could just leave it outside with no worries. It was still a decent bike but it was mostly just recycled parts,thrown together to avoid walking.

Why would anyone want 3 identical bikes? If i had that kind of money i would have:
1 built up everyday rider.-something a little beat up,kinda dull and boring ,but fucking dialed!
1 built up blingy bike to tote around to upscale parks and drop milf pantys like its hot .-Something flashy and shiney with gold plated rims or something.
and 1 old school favorite built up to be a show piece in my living room. Like an old haro master or something with fucking white tires and white grips that you could eat off of because it never leaves the living room and is an outdated "classic"

This is just me though. Im sure everyone else would prob rather blow 3 bikes worth of cash at Chuck E Cheese or something but i think this would be way better then having 3 of the EXACT same bikes.

But hey, its your life bro and those bikes look pretty decent so, ENJOY! have a blast man!

|

2/22/2011 10:24 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

tinks wrote:

Agreed. I have had 2 bikes before. but i only rode one most of the time. The other bike was for beer runs,and i could just leave it outside with no worries. It was still a decent bike but it was mostly just recycled parts,thrown together to avoid walking.

Why would anyone want 3 identical bikes? If i had that kind of money i would have:
1 built up everyday rider.-something a little beat up,kinda dull and boring ,but fucking dialed!
1 built up blingy bike to tote around to upscale parks and drop milf pantys like its hot .-Something flashy and shiney with gold plated rims or something.
and 1 old school favorite built up to be a show piece in my living room. Like an old haro master or something with fucking white tires and white grips that you could eat off of because it never leaves the living room and is an outdated "classic"

This is just me though. Im sure everyone else would prob rather blow 3 bikes worth of cash at Chuck E Cheese or something but i think this would be way better then having 3 of the EXACT same bikes.

But hey, its your life bro and those bikes look pretty decent so, ENJOY! have a blast man!

if i had money i would build a banging dialed bmx bike, a super nice track bike, and maybe a cross country bike since i haven't rode cross country in a long time and it's pretty fun if you get into it.(plus it builds endurance)

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/22/2011 3:09 PM

White/red/black!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em