Looking at my bike is a crucial step to get laid.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2011 8:07 PM

Frame: Colony Lowcut
Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lights
Hubs: Shadow Raptors
Bars: WTP Mad Max
Sprocket: Kink Static
Forks: Cult Sect v2
Cranks: Madera Protocols
Chain: Shadow Halflink
Grips: ODI Longnecks
Bar Ends: Animal
Headset: Untited
Seat post: Animal Wedge
Seat: Premium
BB: Kink
Pedals: Amimal Hamilton
Pegs: Fit
Stem: Salt
Hubguards: shadow

I Just ordered the Fly Potencia Stem, Shadow pegs, and Colony fantastic Plastic pedals today. So I'll Update this in a week or so. I also Just got the cult forks and madera cranks today!:D

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
I would just like to point out that my wheels were both laced and given to me Free, by my bestfriend, Just thought I should mention him.:b
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
It say's, If your gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair! Don't complain that its on the front of my bike. Stfu.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Thanks for looking guys! Give me some suggestions if you want.:b

|

So this guy told me my frame is gay and rides like a huffy. My reply: Your mom rides like a huffy.
"I live life behind bars."

12/25/2011 9:01 PM

great bestfriend i am tongue

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

12/25/2011 10:44 PM

step complete wink my house at 6

|

12/25/2011 11:04 PM

looks good!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

12/26/2011 1:10 AM

ive been seeing alot of backwards odis...is this a thing because it seems like its more logical as long as u cut the flanges

|

12/26/2011 5:09 AM

nice! love seeing the lowcuts,hell stallions, and phantoms on here!

|

brakeless maniac

12/26/2011 6:07 PM

704GaMbLeRBMX wrote:

ive been seeing alot of backwards odis...is this a thing because it seems like its more logical as long as u cut the flanges

I have no idea if its a thing lol. I just have it like that cause i think it looks better. Plus I like to slide my hands in and that keeps me from doing good spins. The bulkyness on the end helps me to not do that

|

So this guy told me my frame is gay and rides like a huffy. My reply: Your mom rides like a huffy.
"I live life behind bars."

12/28/2011 6:01 AM

Best rear hub!!!

|

12/30/2011 5:43 AM

awesome look mate, would be an eye catcher at the park!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/27/2012 8:01 PM

nice

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

2/27/2012 8:12 PM

Sweet bike!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.