MY NEW CUSTOM BUILD

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2011 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2011 2:33 PM

I finaly got all the parts i wanted for my new build and put her together, im super freaking stoked on it .I have never had a part list this good. The bike feels freaking amazing,super solid you cant hear a damn thing but the tires. Again im super stoked.

Frame-Cult OS
Forks-Cult sect
Bars-S&M Hoder
Stem-Cult mind control, rasta baby
Headset-Animal
Cranks-snafu maywhatever
peddles-Twisteds
Front wheel-Profile/7ka/dtswiss
Back wheel-Profile/Ribcage/Dt swiss
Seat-federal
post-Animal
Grips-Faith
Chain-DK exo
Sprocket-Tree Lite

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2011 2:37 PM

Pics V

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:21 PM

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:28 PM

looks nice i like your bars

|

if it has sprockets or titties it will get you in trouble

2/12/2011 2:29 PM

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:32 PM

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:52 PM

ThatOneBikerKid wrote:

looks nice i like your bars

thanks, there a bit big, just gota get use to em i guess

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 2:58 PM

Damn that's real amazing.
I dig the bars a lot.

|

2/12/2011 2:58 PM

did u paint the stem

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/12/2011 3:05 PM

Thanks! Yea there pretty solid, and nope that's how the stem comes.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 3:57 PM

awww a matching chrome front rim would looks so much better, but still nice bike ! smile

|

2/12/2011 4:06 PM

Killin it man! Looks perfect! only thing i was wondering is why your back tire is backwards?

|

2/12/2011 4:10 PM

i reckon lose the stem its sex, but still a sick whip none th less ;D. nice chain i like it LOLis it stronger? oranything?

|

jarrod

2/12/2011 4:17 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

i reckon lose the stem its sex, but still a sick whip none th less ;D. nice chain i like it LOLis it stronger? oranything?

I believe its as strong as a normal half link its just got an extra flap of steel they bend over for protection. I have been in love with the looks of this chain since it came out cause it reminds me of a chainsaw but cant i jus cant seem to fork out 50 bucks for it lol.

|

2/12/2011 5:22 PM

Tires backwards cuz its lhd drive and i got confused when i was puting it on lol im to lazy to fix it it and i dont really notice a diffrence so. And nah the dk chain sucks, im geting a kmc soon.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2011 5:28 PM

tinks wrote:

I believe its as strong as a normal half link its just got an extra flap of steel they bend over for protection. I have been in love with the looks of this chain since it came out cause it reminds me of a chainsaw but cant i jus cant seem to fork out 50 bucks for it lol.

ha! sweet, i might get one do you reckon it'd be better than a shadow ?

|

jarrod

2/12/2011 5:48 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

tinks wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

ha! sweet, i might get one do you reckon it'd be better than a shadow ?

I highly doubt it, only because if you look at dans comp it says the exo is 11.0 oz. and the shadow chain is 11.2 oz. im currently running a shadow interlock 2 and love it. Its built like a tank. i think the dk's links are actually made of a thinner steel or something because how could my chain weigh MORE then the exo without those extra shields like the exo has? does that make sense? besides the shadow is prob strong enough not to need the extra material to cover the top of the links.

Bottem line, shadow prob is stronger/might last longer ,but the exo looks fucking badass!

i might be wrong,but thats the way i see it. and i will still most likely get an exo one day.lol

|

2/12/2011 6:06 PM

tinks wrote:

I highly doubt it, only because if you look at dans comp it says the exo is 11.0 oz. and the shadow chain is 11.2 oz. im currently running a shadow interlock 2 and love it. Its built like a tank. i think the dk's links are actually made of a thinner steel or something because how could my chain weigh MORE then the exo without those extra shields like the exo has? does that make sense? besides the shadow is prob strong enough not to need the extra material to cover the top of the links.

Bottem line, shadow prob is stronger/might last longer ,but the exo looks fucking badass!

i might be wrong,but thats the way i see it. and i will still most likely get an exo one day.lol

yeah man i shall just stick to shadow mate.

|

jarrod

2/12/2011 11:36 PM

i got a khe chain. its nice as long as you never need to add a link. once you chop that thing its chopped.

|

2/13/2011 9:54 AM

Your bike is mother fucking sex, would fuck everything but the stem.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/13/2011 6:19 PM

tankbob wrote:

Whats wrong with the stem? u dont even see that hardly anyway..

|

2/13/2011 6:22 PM

tankbob wrote:

tinks wrote:

Whats wrong with the stem? u dont even see that hardly anyway..

nevermind, i was thinking of the seat post...and i agree about the stem 100%. carry on.

|

2/13/2011 9:31 PM

i love my stem sad

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/13/2011 9:43 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

i love my stem sad

If smoking weed and bob marley is your thing then its cool but I personally hate stoners.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/14/2011 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2011 3:27 PM

tankbob wrote:

If smoking weed and bob marley is your thing then its cool but I personally hate stoners.

W3RD. I think a silver cult stem or a silver fit stem would make this bike perfect!

|

2/14/2011 9:05 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

i love my stem sad

tankbob wrote:

Im acutally more of a Jimi Hendrix kinda guy wink lol

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/28/2011 5:35 PM

thinking about tradeing my cult rasta for a black jump-off remix....thoughts?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/28/2011 8:06 PM

ok. some people think of rasta colors as bob marleys and weed colors but honestly people rasta is a religion. and it looks cool on a bike. and if its not your bike then stfu and gtfo thanks. and yess im gunna get haters on this comment but idgaf

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

2/28/2011 8:09 PM

BUT. if you dont like the rasta look on your bike then why not just raw it smile

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

3/1/2011 12:18 PM

looks so good except the stem!!!

|