$$$ Massive Bike Check $$$

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2012 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2012 4:24 PM

How do i get these bikes? Im a deal hunter. I rarely purchase new parts, used is fine with me. I am NOT rich, I just do nothing but ride bikes. I sell alot of stuff as well to break even and even make a profit in some cases! Yes i only ride huge bars lol.

Bike 1

Frame : Fit Aitken S4 21" custom paint
Forks: Odyssey CS2
Bars : Eastern Wonder Years 9" (with topload stem plus spacers to make almost 10")
Stem : Cult
Grips: Demolition
Cranks : Fly v2.5
Pedals: Wellgo
Sprocket : Animal 25tooth
Seat : Animal
Rear Wheel : Shadow Rant v2 to Primo Balance
Front Wheel : Primo N4 to Primo Balance
Front Tire : Xposure 2.25
Back Tire : Fly Ruben 2.15

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Bike 2

Frame : Colony Phantom Purple Storm 20.85"
Forks: Bulldog Bikes
Bars : Trans Black Perfect 10's
Stem : Fit DLD flipped
Grips: ODI
Cranks : Shadow Torrid v2
Pedals: Odyssey
Sprocket : Shadow 28tooth
Chain : Shadow
Seat : Kink
Rear Wheel : Shadow Rant v2 to Shadow Stun
Front Wheel : Demolition Bulimia to Shadow Stun
Front Tire: GLH 2.1 (gonna get something bigger)
Rear Tire: GLH 2.1

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Bike 3

Frame : S&M LTF Chrome 20.75" (one of 200)
Forks: S&M Pitchfork XLT Tapered
Bars : S&M Perfect 10's!
Stem : S&M Redneck XLT Shield Stem
Grips: Shadow
Cranks : Profile
Pedals: Animal
Sprocket : Eclat
Seat : Animal
Rear Wheel : Gsport Ratchet to Primo VS
Front Wheel : Shadow Raptor to Primo VS
Front Tire: Shadow Undertaker 2.25
Rear Tire: Shadow Undertaker 2.25

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Bike 4

Frame : Premium Guttershark 21"
Forks: Fit Shiv
Bars : Perfect 10's!
Stem : Fit DLD flipped
Grips: Edwins -__-
Cranks : Odyssey Twombolts
Pedals: Odyssey PC
Sprocket : Animal 25
Seat : Premium Fat
Rear Wheel : Profile Mini to Primo 7000
Front Wheel : Demolition Bulimia to Demolition Zero
Front Tire: Fit FAF 2.25
Rear Tire: Odyssey Path 2.1

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

And just because i traded wheels yesterday and want to show them off....CAR CHECK!

2012 Volkwagen GTI
Magnaflow Exhaust
Forge DV Spacer
H&R Super Sport Springs
19" Miro STP-2's staggered
Debadged rear, painted front grille, blacked out logos

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

This was before any mods

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

6/19/2012 4:52 PM

Dialed bikes The first one needs some 10's too!

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

6/19/2012 4:52 PM

I am diggin the LTF, all of those look dialed man!

|

"Brakless bikes are like shirtless women, just a whole lot better"

6/19/2012 4:56 PM

N.W.A. wrote:

Dialed bikes The first one needs some 10's too!

i know right!! i'll settle for the 9's for now though since i actually bought those new lol

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

6/19/2012 4:57 PM

marshallbeyer95 wrote:

I am diggin the LTF, all of those look dialed man!

thanks! i was thinking about some chrome forks but idk yet

|

6/19/2012 5:11 PM

Im jealous of how many rants you have! They all look pretty good though guy

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

6/19/2012 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2012 5:27 PM

Colony is Probably my favorite but, there all dialed.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/19/2012 6:00 PM

Me? wrote:

wow i dont hear that too often lol. i usually get hated on for the low ass frame and the gigantic bars. i laced the spokes myself though how do you like those?

|

6/19/2012 6:03 PM

the_bmxist wrote:

Im jealous of how many rants you have! They all look pretty good though guy

would you rather have the black rant wheel or the profile?

|

6/19/2012 6:35 PM

your bikes are sick!! why do you have so many

|

6/19/2012 6:45 PM

ride4jesus1111 wrote:

your bikes are sick!! why do you have so many

because it's all i do lol. also, i dont have to pay for alot of the parts because i resell parts off completes i get off craigslist to make the money back. who could pass up free parts lol

|

6/19/2012 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2012 7:13 PM

Me? wrote:

lirider187 wrote:

wow i dont hear that too often lol. i usually get hated on for the low ass frame and the gigantic bars. i laced the spokes myself though how do you like those?

Spokes are sick, i thought about doing that a while back but, never got around to it and yea i either like a frame low or something with super short chainstays. let me know if you ever wanna get rid of that colony frame wink

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/19/2012 7:30 PM

those shadow torrids will break soon. and i can tell you where.. pedal gusset .-.

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/19/2012 7:31 PM

If you ever wanna get rid of the Fit S4 let me know.
My email is : jurgens.coetzee@yahoo.com

|

6/19/2012 9:16 PM

Ahahah the ultimate question............ Which one is your favorite?

|

6/19/2012 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2012 9:20 PM

I love the first one and how did you get your paint to look that way in the colony?

|

6/19/2012 10:00 PM

WILLiamsB wrote:

I love the first one and how did you get your paint to look that way in the colony?

Thanks! And that's just a stock color from colony. they have a grey storm one too which is equally sweet

|

6/19/2012 10:01 PM

WILLiamsB wrote:

Ahahah the ultimate question............ Which one is your favorite?

The aitken is pretty sweet, i just finished it like last week. I use that for park mostly. The colony i use for street and occasionally park. The LTF is more of a show bike which i take to the park mainly (gotta be a bit careful with it). The guttershark was my original build and has been with me through everything so i'm gonna have to say that's my favorite

|

6/19/2012 10:02 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

those shadow torrids will break soon. and i can tell you where.. pedal gusset .-.

whaaaaaaaaaaat. do you see something?

|

6/19/2012 10:03 PM

Me? wrote:

Spokes are sick, i thought about doing that a while back but, never got around to it and yea i either like a frame low or something with super short chainstays. let me know if you ever wanna get rid of that colony frame wink

well i'm gonna be picking up another bike this week so i'm gonna have to start downsizing. you could have the wheels and frame! let's work something out text me 7183606855

|

6/19/2012 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2012 10:43 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

lirider187 wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaaat. do you see something?

just notoriously known to snap at the pedal boss/gusset.... and text when i have service.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

6/19/2012 10:50 PM

I want that rant v2 hub asap.

|

6/20/2012 12:34 AM

If he ever gets rid of the S4, it goes to me. No doubt smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

6/20/2012 6:50 AM

Damn, nice bikes. How do you afford all of it?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/20/2012 7:24 AM

the colony is sick

|

6/20/2012 8:12 AM

All looking fly! But the colony is just hands down amazing!

|

6/20/2012 9:41 AM

i dont understand the big bars and small frame thing. NOT HATEING, but in my eyes the only reason id ride a small frame is for tailwhips.. well i think whips are harder with taller bars, so its like a double controversy.. haha
BUT if you like the feel of it then go ahead and enjoy it.. haha

|

6/20/2012 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2012 10:47 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

i dont understand the big bars and small frame thing. NOT HATEING, but in my eyes the only reason id ride a small frame is for tailwhips.. well i think whips are harder with taller bars, so its like a double controversy.. haha
BUT if you like the feel of it then go ahead and enjoy it.. haha

nah, when i went from 8.25 with a FL to 8.5 with a TL i learned tailwhips that day.
bigger bars make it so you dont have to have your hands as low or suck your knees up to stay above your bike.

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/20/2012 3:57 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Damn, nice bikes. How do you afford all of it?

cuz i pay like a fraction of the price for a custom complete, then sell off stuff to break even

|

6/20/2012 4:09 PM

quote "How do i get these bikes? Im a deal hunter. I rarely purchase new parts, used is fine with me. I am NOT rich, I just do nothing but ride bikes. I sell alot of stuff as well to break even and even make a profit in some cases!"

yeah man, i know what you mean, i feel bad spending more than 30 dollars at a time on any of my bikes, i dont know why. weird.

bikes look great!

|

Refs: A08