Most awesome custom ever created!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2012 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2012 5:36 PM

Just look at this beast! Imagine taking this aluminum beast out! How jelly would all your friends be!!??
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Freecoaster? Who needs one? This thing has a coaster brake!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/24/2012 6:36 PM

you can make massive skids with those coaster brakes, thats all i did when i was a kid.

|

3/24/2012 7:22 PM

Trust me after it rains, drys up and there's still puddles in every little area but the main road is dry coaster brakes are fun acting like your 'drifting' LOL

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/24/2012 7:30 PM

skids used to be the best thing when i was a kid

|

3/24/2012 7:58 PM

its the sex

|

3/24/2012 7:59 PM

theprophet wrote:

skids used to be the best thing when i was a kid

hell yea

|

3/24/2012 8:51 PM

Oh man! I remember having contests for the longest skids!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/24/2012 11:02 PM

know your roots kids...

|

3/24/2012 11:10 PM

DAmn bro!!! parts list?! that must be so light!! wink haha yep we had skid contest all the time!! il have to say from the age of about 6 to 10 it was either skid contests or my friends had like a 3 heeled scooter that split in the middle and you could drif and stuff!! that thing was the coolest!! [LINK TO IMAGE] just like this but the wheels in the back were caster that went all directions!!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2012 11:12 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Oh man! I remember having contests for the longest skids!

haha hell yeah. make this a frankenbike. coaster brakes, some ape hangers and 20 inch shock forks haha. oh and some racing slick tires

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.