Frame: Sunday 3rd Wave 21"
Forks: BlackLabel SlimFast
Bars: BlackLabel Slimfast
Stem: Simple System
Headset: Animal
Grips: Animal Edwin
Bar Ends: Animal Plastics
Seat/Post: BlackLabel Pivotal
Cranks: Stockers (Not Pictured, in the process of being sprayed black) (Soon to be Nitrous Thrusters)
Pedals: Animal Hamilton
Sprocket: BlackLabel 6061 25t
Chain: Mechanik Half-Trac (Not pictured/ Gold)

Front Wheel:
Nitrous Double Shot Complete
Fit Flow peg

Rear Wheel:
Madera V2 Cassette
Odyssey Spokes
Proper Rim
FBM Hub Guard
Fit Flow Peg

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

2/17/2011 12:47 PM

Looks quite legit dude. I like the black and gold, really simple and clean looking

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

2/17/2011 2:08 PM

get madera cranks.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

2/17/2011 2:10 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

get madera cranks.

I want them! But I'm poor. And I want to give those Nitrous ones a shot. The front wheel is good, so maybe the cranks are just as good. Hopefully.

|

2/17/2011 2:19 PM

cranks and front wheel are 2 diff things.go find dans or albes with which ever has a bigger discount code.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

2/17/2011 2:21 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

cranks and front wheel are 2 diff things.go find dans or albes with which ever has a bigger discount code.

I"ll check it when I'm closer to actually buying the cranks. The frame has set me back a pretty penny so I won't be buying anything else anytime soon...

|

2/17/2011 2:39 PM

nice... i almost didnt notice ur missing cranks lol

|

2/18/2011 9:17 AM

tibug got some mosh digital 2 cranks raw great shape for sale i believe. i had them but wanted the demos he had lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/18/2011 11:29 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

tibug got some mosh digital 2 cranks raw great shape for sale i believe. i had them but wanted the demos he had lol

Ehhh, I really want 48 spline. I'm so burnt out on the pinch bolt design.

|

2/18/2011 11:30 AM

black and yellow

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/18/2011 11:43 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

black and yellow

Heh...you would.

|

2/18/2011 12:07 PM

sten kills it for me, what kind of tires?

|

2/18/2011 12:14 PM

collin86 wrote:

sten kills it for me, what kind of tires?

The stem doesn't look too bad in person. It's a really dark gray. It's just the light reflecting off it in this pic. And the tires are some Chen Shing Chinese shit. But they're good tires, and I really like them.

|

2/18/2011 12:16 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

black and yellow

geoffb wrote:

Heh...you would.

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/18/2011 12:27 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

black and yellow

geoffb wrote:

Heh...you would.

getskyhigh wrote:

So you think my bike is fresh?

|

2/18/2011 1:19 PM

i ordered the nitrous thrusters!
the gloss black cranks are on sale for $55 on dans

|

2/18/2011 1:33 PM

brianoob wrote:

Yeah I saw that. Those are the ones I want. I think they'd look good with my bike. What do you think?

|

2/18/2011 2:24 PM

brianoob wrote:

geoffb wrote:

Yeah I saw that. Those are the ones I want. I think they'd look good with my bike. What do you think?

yeah
i should be getting my package today i think
ill get a picture of it when i get the package

|

2/18/2011 2:27 PM

brianoob wrote:

geoffb wrote:

brianoob wrote:

yeah
i should be getting my package today i think
ill get a picture of it when i get the package

Tight man. Post 'em up. I want to see them. Maybe I'll be able to talk my wife into letting me get them while they are still on sale.

|

2/18/2011 2:34 PM

geoffb wrote:

Tight man. Post 'em up. I want to see them. Maybe I'll be able to talk my wife into letting me get them while they are still on sale.

I'm calling you out but must you ask her for everything?
Its only 55 bucks

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/18/2011 2:37 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

I'm calling you out but must you ask her for everything?
Its only 55 bucks

No, I don't really have to ask her, but I know there is shit she wants too. After paying our bills, we don't have much money left, and I've already dropped a ton on my bike recently. Just gotta make sure she's happy too, you know. My bike is fine, I just hate my ugly ass cranks.

|

2/18/2011 4:34 PM

Sweet.

|

2/18/2011 4:56 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Sweet.

Thanks bro!

|

2/18/2011 8:22 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

black and yellow

geoffb wrote:

Heh...you would.

getskyhigh wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know wat it is!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

2/18/2011 8:25 PM

looks good man, hows that front Nitrous double shot rim holding up?

|

2/19/2011 7:16 AM

careyn wrote:

Actually, I haven't got to ride it yet. It seems like good quality. The bearings are super smooth, everything is straight and true, and from first impressions, I couldn't be happier with it. I'll get back to you tomorrow night and let you know how it is after I ride it.

|

2/19/2011 9:31 AM

geoffb wrote:

Actually, I haven't got to ride it yet. It seems like good quality. The bearings are super smooth, everything is straight and true, and from first impressions, I couldn't be happier with it. I'll get back to you tomorrow night and let you know how it is after I ride it.

sweet, yeah i was looking at them for a while. Alot of people bag on it because its a stock part off an eastern but yet they haven't had one. Tell me how it holds up man, oh yeah one more thing.....BLACK AND YELLOW smile

|

2/19/2011 9:33 AM

careyn wrote:

geoffb wrote:

careyn wrote:

sweet, yeah i was looking at them for a while. Alot of people bag on it because its a stock part off an eastern but yet they haven't had one. Tell me how it holds up man, oh yeah one more thing.....BLACK AND YELLOW smile

I did my research before I bought them, and I found a lot of bike checks of Eastern's pros rocking them. Leigh Ramsdell was even rocking them, so I was sold.

GODDAMMIT!

|

2/19/2011 9:37 AM

geoffb wrote:

careyn wrote:

geoffb wrote:

I did my research before I bought them, and I found a lot of bike checks of Eastern's pros rocking them. Leigh Ramsdell was even rocking them, so I was sold.

GODDAMMIT!

I'm glad you've bought them. Great value for money, and with Easterns lifetime warranty

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:39 AM

Looks fresh

|