Murderific S&M BlackBike

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2011 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2011 3:57 PM

I wasn't really sure if I posted a bikecheck on this ride on not yet, so figured I'd post some pics I took today. This has been my bike all summer, and I haven't changed anything in a few months except the chainwheel and maintenance stuff. So i guess this is how I'll be riding for a while until something breaks or cracks.
I only have around $150 total into this build, and it rides perfect. It is a replacement for my chrome 95 S&M DirtBike I had last summer, but I bent the frame and decided I wanted a slightly updated version of the same bike.

Frame : 20.75 S&M Black Bike
Forks: Odyssey Director v2
Bars : Kink Wolf
Stem : S&M Lil Redneck
Headset : Campagnolo (actual brand, not just Campy spec)
Grips: ODI Longnecks
Barends : ODI
Lever : FlyBikes
Cranks : Colony Colonials
Pedals: Premium Slim PC
Sprocket : Shadow Ravager 25t
Chain : KMC 510hx
Brakes : OG Odyssey Evo's
Seat : Odyssey Aitken Nightwolf
Seatpost: FlyBikes
Seatclamp : Animal (the most generic seatclamp in the world)
Rear Wheel : 9t 48h KHE Hure cassette laced to Odyssey Hazard light
Front Wheel : Gsport Marmoset laced to Odyssey 7KA
Tires : FlyBikes Rubens

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/19/2011 4:39 PM

love it!!!! except directors

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/19/2011 8:18 PM

Holy fuck. This bike is beautiful. Except the directors....

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

8/19/2011 10:13 PM

Eimanatox wrote:

fk u, the directors very sexy

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/19/2011 10:54 PM

im diggin the bike! did you happen to get the back wheel from pat?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/20/2011 11:07 AM

Eimanatox wrote:

Whip wrote:

fk u, the directors very sexy

Nah.

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

8/20/2011 2:17 PM

this is like a new school old school, i fucking love it.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/20/2011 2:36 PM

Thanks everybody. I know Directors aren't the most Visually appealing forks, but I trust them and the offset is the same as I rode on my dirtbike

Blake, I bought the hub from a kid online and lace it to the haZard at albe's a couple years ago
I do really like this hub though. Better than all my profile, odyssey and other wheels

|

8/20/2011 3:03 PM

why the 7 in the front and haz in back ?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/20/2011 3:09 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

At the time a 48h hazard was cheaper to lace to the hub...and I picked up the odyssey m7 wheel on sale for cheap
Would have preferred a 7ka on the rear, but the hazard is just fine

|

8/20/2011 5:24 PM

nice bicycle

|

8/20/2011 5:53 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

genesis wrote:

At the time a 48h hazard was cheaper to lace to the hub...and I picked up the odyssey m7 wheel on sale for cheap
Would have preferred a 7ka on the rear, but the hazard is just fine

oh right, sick haha

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/20/2011 6:06 PM

pedals on wrong way

|

8/20/2011 7:31 PM

CharlieWalsh wrote:

pedals on wrong way

Not sure what you're saying, but they're definitely on properly

|

8/21/2011 2:15 AM

genesis wrote:

cranks are on wrong side,pedals are backwards, the larger are of the pedal should be at trhe front

|

8/21/2011 6:57 AM

CharlieWalsh wrote:

pedals on wrong way

genesis wrote:

CharlieWalsh wrote:

cranks are on wrong side,pedals are backwards, the larger are of the pedal should be at trhe front

I see what you're saying now. Cranks and pedals are correct. However, apparently I put the pedal bodies on the wrong side when I took the old ones off. Will be fixed soon
Thank you grin pinch

|

8/21/2011 7:14 AM

future FBM wrote:

love it!!!! except directors

this those forks look gay and i dislike them

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

8/21/2011 10:43 AM

The seat completes it.

Legit bike man!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

8/21/2011 4:47 PM

could be more murdered. js

|

8/21/2011 5:13 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

could be more murdered. js

It's not "murdered out", There's a Murderer on the headtube badge
Thanks though

|

8/21/2011 5:14 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

The seat completes it.

Legit bike man!

Thanks. I stockpiled a few Nightwolf seats, so I should be good for the next decade or so

|

8/21/2011 7:57 PM

Gorgeous. S&M

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

8/23/2011 2:05 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Gorgeous. S&M

Thanks

|

8/23/2011 2:55 PM

Don't you have a bunch of bikes? And chrome cranks would set it off, that's just me though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/23/2011 3:09 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Don't you have a bunch of bikes? And chrome cranks would set it off, that's just me though.

Yeah, I have 6 bikes right now. A race bike, and old race bike, a flatland bike, a Flatland/park hybrid, a midschool beast and this bike. Most are in storage right now though until i get my new place. I like building bikes as much as I like riding them

And I would like some chrome cranks, but these just won't break. Maybe then I will get some profiles

|

8/23/2011 5:04 PM

Spenlard wrote:

genesis wrote:

Yeah, I have 6 bikes right now. A race bike, and old race bike, a flatland bike, a Flatland/park hybrid, a midschool beast and this bike. Most are in storage right now though until i get my new place. I like building bikes as much as I like riding them

And I would like some chrome cranks, but these just won't break. Maybe then I will get some profiles

post em whenever you can!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/23/2011 7:58 PM

Spenlard wrote:

genesis wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

post em whenever you can!

I'll see what I can do grin cool

|

8/24/2011 4:16 AM

genesis wrote:

Thanks everybody. I know Directors aren't the most Visually appealing forks, but I trust them and the offset is the same as I rode on my dirtbike

Blake, I bought the hub from a kid online and lace it to the haZard at albe's a couple years ago
I do really like this hub though. Better than all my profile, odyssey and other wheels

okdoke, i know pat is selling his freecoaster to hazard. i thought about buying it for fun.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/24/2011 9:09 AM

genesis wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

okdoke, i know pat is selling his freecoaster to hazard. i thought about buying it for fun.

This one is the KHE cassette. I also have a Geisha light freecoaster, just for flat though.
The Hure has been my favorite cassette yet though. Nice engagement, spins forever and the noise is much quieter than the other hubs I've ridden. I don;t like a loud hub though, so it fits me

|

8/27/2011 10:19 AM

I can't wait to get my BLACK BIKE!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com