My Amber Silo

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 8:41 PM

This is my bike, I got it in November and it's treated me well. The only thing I didn't like about my bike were the grips, forks, bars, sprocket, and back tire, all of which I replaced. I bought it off on VeinBMX.com I paid $339.99. I love my bike and here it is:
Frame: Amber Silo 4130 chromo down tube. with a 21" top tube. It's a bit long for me, but I've learned to love it.
Bars: Shadow Conspiracy Vultus 8.25 with 3 degrees upsweep. Great bars, really light and strong
Forks: Demolition Concorde V3s Chris Dolye's signatures. They're not the lightest but they feel really solid and they fit big tires.
Stem: S&M Enduro. Beautiful. Super sticky and light!
Grips: Odyssey Tommy Dugans. These grips are amazing! I have a friend who has these and he will say the same.
Cranks: Amber Sephers. I plan on getting new cranks soon, these are stock ones. They're kind of heavy, but pretty strong.
Sprocket: Merrit Mighty sprocket. Really strong. Really light. Couldn't ask for a better sprocket.
Bottom bracket: I seriously have no clue, It's some stock one.
Pedals: Eclat Plaza PC pedals. They are super grippy, light, and big. I love these pedals.
Chain: KMC Z510. It's a strong chain for being stock.
Driver: Stock 9 Tooth 1 Piece Chromoly Driver.
Front&Back rim: Stock Amber Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole. Not too bad for stock rims in my opinion.
Front hub: Stock 36 Hole Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8" Chromoly Axle. There's a factory flaw with my bearing.
Back hub: KT/ Quando Semi-Sealed 36 Hole Cassette. I Haven't had a problem with this hub.
Front tire: Animal MTT (Monster Truck Tire) So grippy, and big! I love it!
Back tire: Animal TWW (Tom White Wall) I also love this tire! Really grippy even though it doesn't look like it.
Seat: Shadow Conspiracy Solus Mid seat/post combo. Really soft and cool looking.
Pegs: I'm guessing my pegs are stock. They were given to me by a friend.

Here are a few pictures I took, sorry it's dark I just wanted to do this on a nice day. My bike is kind of dirty too, I rode mostly dirt today.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Some of these pictures aren't the best but you can see everything. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll be more than happy to answer them!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/25/2013 8:12 PM

Nice bike, wonder who built it wink

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 10:15 PM

i pee a little each time that sprocket and stem look me in the eyes.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 10:22 PM

You should take a rag and clean it up

|

7/28/2013 7:05 PM

Laxin wrote:

You should take a rag and clean it up

Yeah I actually made a thread about this a day or two ago. I usually don't let my bike get this dirty but I've been traveling and everything else lately. When I make a legit bike check I'll have everything cleaned up and the pictures will be better!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)