Stem: Primo front load
Grips: Fly Sergio
Bar ends: Fly
Headset: Animal
Seat: BSD mid
Seat post: shadow wedge
Bottom bracket: Primo Mid
Sprocket: Federal light 25t(now Fly)
Cranksrofile GHD light 175mm(now Stolen team 2.5)
Chain: Shadow interlock V2
Pedals: Shadow Ravanger plastic

Front wheel
Tire: Odyssey Aitken k-lyte 2.25
Rim: Odyssey quadrant
Spokes: Odyssey straight
niples : alloy chrome
Hub: Odyssey Vandero2

Rear wheel
Tire: Odyssey path K-lyte 2.1
Rim: Cinema 777
Spokes: Odyssey straight
niples : brass
Hub: Cinema RHD

|

4/6/2012 8:48 AM

Nice. Didn't you just build that Skavenger not to long ago. I cant talk tho, I am waiting for a new frame to come in right now. I have rode that Cult bad boy for about 2 months and I just dont like the way it feels. I wanted something longer so I ordered the Skavenger bridge in 21.25". My wife was pissed hahaha. She didn't like the idea that my frame was only 2 months old and I wanted to get a new one.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 9:25 AM

djsonday wrote:

Nice. Didn't you just build that Skavenger not to long ago. I cant talk tho, I am waiting for a new frame to come in right now. I have rode that Cult bad boy for about 2 months and I just dont like the way it feels. I wanted something longer so I ordered the Skavenger bridge in 21.25". My wife was pissed hahaha. She didn't like the idea that my frame was only 2 months old and I wanted to get a new one.

he has two bikes, a few spare frame (unless he sold some) and lodes of parts..

sick bike, this is one of your best builds.
if you put a brake on this it would be a trail boss!

|

parkrat.

4/6/2012 9:39 AM

djsonday wrote:

thanks. the skavenger is my second bike that i use for street riding . before the trailorpark i had a mankind frame for trails , it whas only 20.5"TT i wanted a bigger frame So I bought the trailorpark 21.1" and it feels great.

|

4/6/2012 9:43 AM

djsonday wrote:

Rstar wrote:

he has two bikes, a few spare frame (unless he sold some) and lodes of parts..

sick bike, this is one of your best builds.
if you put a brake on this it would be a trail boss!

thanks dude , i donth like to ride brakes even for trails .

|

4/6/2012 9:56 AM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

thanks dude , i donth like to ride brakes even for trails .

its your bike, i prefer brakless to, i just bought a gyro so im going to run that for a while unless anyone wants to buy it..

|

parkrat.

4/6/2012 10:06 AM

How is your Skavanger frame holding up? I heard they dent a lot but I just could not see that being true.

|

4/6/2012 10:16 AM

djsonday wrote:

How is your Skavanger frame holding up? I heard they dent a lot but I just could not see that being true.

best street frame i ever had no dents till now , i love it.

|

4/6/2012 10:22 AM

djsonday wrote:

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

Cool thanks

|

4/6/2012 12:35 PM

daaamn hows it ride?

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/6/2012 12:44 PM

metalheadification wrote:

daaamn hows it ride?

it rides like a dream. i love this bike

|

4/6/2012 12:51 PM

daaamn hows it ride?

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

it rides like a dream. i love this bike

sweet, you need to unslam that seat though

|

4/6/2012 12:53 PM

why?

|

4/6/2012 2:07 PM

pure sex. looks dialed as all fuck

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

4/6/2012 2:09 PM

i love it man!

|

4/6/2012 4:28 PM

Rstar wrote:

its your bike, i prefer brakless to, i just bought a gyro so im going to run that for a while unless anyone wants to buy it..

How much do you want for it?

|

4/6/2012 5:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2012 3:36 AM

jamie cole wrote:

£35? it's only been ridden down my local park like 4 times and i dont do much riding there just chill, but the plate was brought of my friends second hand and the lower cables have been cut but i soldered the cable so it wont fray

snafu dual upper in purple XL i think, snafu mobeus bronze, vocal gyro tabs black, snafu gyro plate red it is half way through rawing (i can send it with a can of clear coat), orgy black y lower

|

parkrat.

4/7/2012 2:08 AM

ticaleb wrote:

pure sex. looks dialed as all fuck

thanks dude

|

4/7/2012 2:08 AM

sherwin_premium_97 wrote:

i love it man!

thanks , post a pic of your bike.

|

4/7/2012 2:15 AM

djsonday wrote:

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

djsonday wrote:

Cool thanks

heres a link to my Skavenger: http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/SKAVENGER-TUNNEL-bike-check,1262149

|

4/7/2012 6:08 AM

i built two bikes. my 2nd bike never got roade so im just gonna make my main bike better.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/7/2012 7:12 AM

i love it man!

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

will do, i think i'll post a bike check, and then update it when i get my back wheel sorted!

|

4/7/2012 7:21 AM

i love it man!

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

will do, i think i'll post a bike check, and then update it when i get my back wheel sorted!

ok

|

4/7/2012 3:18 PM

Rstar wrote:

jamie cole wrote:

Rstar wrote:

£35? it's only been ridden down my local park like 4 times and i dont do much riding there just chill, but the plate was brought of my friends second hand and the lower cables have been cut but i soldered the cable so it wont fray

snafu dual upper in purple XL i think, snafu mobeus bronze, vocal gyro tabs black, snafu gyro plate red it is half way through rawing (i can send it with a can of clear coat), orgy black y lower

would you sell just the snafu moebus? if so how much?

I wanna run a gyro but i have cut my forks down so i only have one spacer between my headset and stem, would it work?

|

4/7/2012 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2012 3:57 PM

jamie cole wrote:

would you sell just the snafu moebus? if so how much?

I wanna run a gyro but i have cut my forks down so i only have one spacer between my headset and stem, would it work?

the gyro plate takes up a little space and il only sell the whole gyro
it would retail at about £56
or for an extra £17 i can add a m2 odyssey lever an upper cables (trigger, right hand, black) brand new in a box which retails at £24

so you would get an almost brand new gyro set up that and brake lever that would cost £80 retail for £52

|

parkrat.

4/7/2012 8:26 PM

really good! man, i want an all trail bike! with a straight cable:D

|

4/7/2012 8:40 PM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

why?

it's a park and trails bike so you probably dont need the extra 5 inches of clearance and you get more leverage for spins or hold for barspins, plus i think fat seats look better when they arent slammed

|

4/8/2012 2:10 AM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

why?

it's a park and trails bike so you probably dont need the extra 5 inches of clearance and you get more leverage for spins or hold for barspins, plus i think fat seats look better when they arent slammed

im used when my seat is slammed , its a personal choice .

|

4/8/2012 2:26 AM

problem , the bike feels not solid . the problem is the Animal headset that doesnt fit perfect in the frame , so im gona buy a BSD headset.

|

4/8/2012 3:25 AM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

problem , the bike feels not solid . the problem is the Animal headset that doesnt fit perfect in the frame , so im gona buy a BSD headset.

I have a bsd headset iit spins super fast ...your bikes are sick
I like this one over the SKAVENGER to be honest

|