Fiend Garret Reynolds 21"

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2017 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 8:41 PM

(MOST RECENT PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)




Frame : Fiend Garret Reynolds 21tt
Fork: Fit Blade V.3 (33mm offset)
Bars : S&M FuBars 10"x28"
Stem : Fit Hi-Top V.2
Headset: Odyssey
Grips: ODI Longneck
Cranks : Shadow Conspiracy Killer
Botton Bracket: Animal
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
Sprocket : Odyssey Fang 28t spline drive
Chain: Odyssey Solid Keychain
Seat : Fit Barstool
Rear Wheel : GSPORT Ribcage laced to Profile Mini
Front Wheel : GSPORT Birdcage laced to GSPORT Simian
Tires : BSD Donnasqueak 2.25 F&R
Pegs: Fit PC's
Hubguards: S&M Cymal and Gsport Simian guards

I really like this setup, it's really nice and responsive and solid!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/18/2017 5:46 PM

The gum tires makes it look so good!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/21/2017 12:37 PM

Love my fiend Reynolds also it's a sick set up

|

6/13/2017 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2017 3:05 PM

.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/13/2017 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 12:34 PM

UPDATE:






New:

Bars: S&M Fubars 10"
Stem: Fit Forged Frontload Stem
Tires: Black Fit T/A 2.3 Front and Rear
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird


|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/14/2017 2:59 PM

Very nice bro

|

6/14/2017 3:55 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Very nice bro

Thanks man... I put a lot of time getting it just right and I think it's there!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/29/2017 6:39 PM

Bump

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/29/2017 8:20 PM

Those bars make it look even better, 4 piece always looks good !

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

6/29/2017 9:21 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Those bars make it look even better, 4 piece always looks good !

Thanks! I'm glad I got these bars.... I think the raw with the black looks really good....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/8/2017 7:58 PM



Just got new Oddysey Twisted PC Pro pedals...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/16/2017 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 8:15 PM



At lunch today... it was soooooo hot today (like every other day as well lol) it was about 112°F....
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/6/2017 4:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2017 9:18 AM







Ok a bit of a big asthetic change, new BSD Donnasqueak tires is 2.25 front and rear... So far I love these tires... I love how grippy they are on almost ANY surface and the grey color looks pretty cool. Also a new Odyssey Bluebird chain and a new Odyssey bottom bracket, and also ditched my 4th peg as I'm not seeing my self learning oppo grinds...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/7/2017 5:03 PM





More pics...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/13/2017 7:55 AM

In

|

9/13/2017 11:58 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

In

Thanks ggalllin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/13/2017 1:40 PM

How do you like those fubars?

|

9/13/2017 2:15 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

How do you like those fubars?

Dude FuBars are awesome! They're a bit heavier then most bars but they are stronger than most bars and they feel pretty good...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/13/2017 2:20 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

How do you like those fubars?

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dude FuBars are awesome! They're a bit heavier then most bars but they are stronger than most bars and they feel pretty good...

I almost got them but ended up going with the perfect 10s since they were a bit closer geo to my highway bars.

I have heard 3 and 4 degree upsweep feels good on the wrists long term. Do you agree with that? I know 4 peice bars feel stiffer but in terms of just cruising around all day, whwt would you say?

|

9/13/2017 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2017 2:33 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

How do you like those fubars?

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dude FuBars are awesome! They're a bit heavier then most bars but they are stronger than most bars and they feel pretty good...

Bulletpup wrote:

I almost got them but ended up going with the perfect 10s since they were a bit closer geo to my highway bars.

I have heard 3 and 4 degree upsweep feels good on the wrists long term. Do you agree with that? I know 4 peice bars feel stiffer but in terms of just cruising around all day, whwt would you say?

Well I mean I would like to try 3° or 4° upsweep because Ive actually never tried anything above 2°... but yes compared to my preveious 2pc bars these feel stiffer for sure.... but the 1.5° that these have I mean it's comfortable for me but like I said I've never tried anything above 2°so I don't have much to compare it to...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/13/2017 2:48 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dude FuBars are awesome! They're a bit heavier then most bars but they are stronger than most bars and they feel pretty good...

Bulletpup wrote:

I almost got them but ended up going with the perfect 10s since they were a bit closer geo to my highway bars.

I have heard 3 and 4 degree upsweep feels good on the wrists long term. Do you agree with that? I know 4 peice bars feel stiffer but in terms of just cruising around all day, whwt would you say?

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Well I mean I would like to try 3° or 4° upsweep because Ive actually never tried anything above 2°... but yes compared to my preveious 2pc bars these feel stiffer for sure.... but the 1.5° that these have I mean it's comfortable for me but like I said I've never tried anything above 2°so I don't have much to compare it to...

Oh whoops, i thought the fubars were 4° maybe I was thinking about the 10-4s. Either way, those bars look great! S&M seem like a cool company.

|

9/13/2017 2:56 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I almost got them but ended up going with the perfect 10s since they were a bit closer geo to my highway bars.

I have heard 3 and 4 degree upsweep feels good on the wrists long term. Do you agree with that? I know 4 peice bars feel stiffer but in terms of just cruising around all day, whwt would you say?

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Well I mean I would like to try 3° or 4° upsweep because Ive actually never tried anything above 2°... but yes compared to my preveious 2pc bars these feel stiffer for sure.... but the 1.5° that these have I mean it's comfortable for me but like I said I've never tried anything above 2°so I don't have much to compare it to...

Bulletpup wrote:

Oh whoops, i thought the fubars were 4° maybe I was thinking about the 10-4s. Either way, those bars look great! S&M seem like a cool company.

Yeah S&M is awesome they are made in the USA and apparently they're warrenty is pretty good...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/13/2017 3:02 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Well I mean I would like to try 3° or 4° upsweep because Ive actually never tried anything above 2°... but yes compared to my preveious 2pc bars these feel stiffer for sure.... but the 1.5° that these have I mean it's comfortable for me but like I said I've never tried anything above 2°so I don't have much to compare it to...

Bulletpup wrote:

Oh whoops, i thought the fubars were 4° maybe I was thinking about the 10-4s. Either way, those bars look great! S&M seem like a cool company.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah S&M is awesome they are made in the USA and apparently they're warrenty is pretty good...

I called them to clarify the warranty and asked if it was a set percentage or dependant on part choice. They said it was not only dependent on part choice but finish as well.

For example, you would get more of a discount on your replacement if you chose a transperant or raw finish as opposed to a flat color like matte black or gloss black.

He also said they have never gotten a pair of perfect 10 or fubars back for warranty replacement...as far as he knows.

|

9/13/2017 3:23 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Oh whoops, i thought the fubars were 4° maybe I was thinking about the 10-4s. Either way, those bars look great! S&M seem like a cool company.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah S&M is awesome they are made in the USA and apparently they're warrenty is pretty good...

Bulletpup wrote:

I called them to clarify the warranty and asked if it was a set percentage or dependant on part choice. They said it was not only dependent on part choice but finish as well.

For example, you would get more of a discount on your replacement if you chose a transperant or raw finish as opposed to a flat color like matte black or gloss black.

He also said they have never gotten a pair of perfect 10 or fubars back for warranty replacement...as far as he knows.

Yeah I would'nt think they'd get any of them from warranty because they're extremely solid bars and really well built...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/16/2017 8:18 AM

Bike looks sick with those bars...

|

9/16/2017 8:32 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Bike looks sick with those bars...

Thanks man! I love the bars too, one of my favorite parts on it!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/24/2017 6:52 AM



New Merritt Inagural stem...
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/24/2017 9:36 AM

Sexy as always...

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

9/24/2017 9:49 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Sexy as always...

Haha thanks Dan

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/25/2017 5:04 AM

Very nice man! Looks solid

|