Rear Wheel:
Cult Match Polished With Primo DSG on the NDS
14G Spokes/nipples silver
Cult Gum Dehart 2.2 or Primo WLT in 2.15
Front Wheel:
Amber Reign
Gsport Gland
Cult Gum 2.35 or Primo WLT 2.3

Stolen Thermalite pegs, 3. 2 in rear one in front.
Mods, slammed wheel (maybe, if im not lazy), Extra 3/8s nut on the axle with no peg.

The reason i may still have the Cults on still is because my mom may make me wrap the WLTs for ChristmasDSC00330.JPG
DSC00329.JPG
DSC00328.JPG
DSC00327.JPG
DSC00326.JPG
DSC00325.JPG
DSC00324.JPG
DSC00323.JPG
DSC00322.JPG
DSC00321.JPG
DSC00320.JPG
DSC00319.JPG
DSC00318.JPG
DSC00317.JPG

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/15/2013 8:36 AM

Pictures! Interested to see this homie!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/15/2013 10:26 AM

You like that sprocket right? I might get the new one.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 6:30 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Oh i love it. This thing is super tough. Both me and another dude ride it around here both in 28t and it handles every bit of the shit i throw at it. I do a lot of crank grinds at skateparks and smash it from time to time and i havent bent it! The other kid did like a drop to sprocket stall like a 3 foot to sprocket stall when he was trying to crook it and it didnt bend at all. I highly recommend it.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/15/2013 6:35 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Oh i love it. This thing is super tough. Both me and another dude ride it around here both in 28t and it handles every bit of the shit i throw at it. I do a lot of crank grinds at skateparks and smash it from time to time and i havent bent it! The other kid did like a drop to sprocket stall like a 3 foot to sprocket stall when he was trying to crook it and it didnt bend at all. I highly recommend it.

Sweet! The new one's supposed to be even thicker too.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 6:45 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ooh where have you gotten this wonderful information?

|

12/15/2013 6:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ooh where have you gotten this wonderful information?

One of Ezra's facebook updates. I just realized it's only by 1mm but still i wanted the sprocket anyway.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 8:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

One of Ezra's facebook updates. I just realized it's only by 1mm but still i wanted the sprocket anyway.

Yeah haha come to think of it i saw that too and either commented or liked it. haha I love this sprocket. Only thing i would switch it out for would be the Subrosa Magnum Guard or some other Guarded sprocket.

|

12/15/2013 10:12 PM

Sounds really good ! Love Federal !

Just saying , the cranks are great but not the best you can get. Also I bent the sprocket learning grinds and having my back peg fall off ( I grind DS) but overall it is really good for the price ! Also the grips are thick but broken in feel better !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/16/2013 6:05 PM

Pictures Bitch!!!! grin

I'd quite like to see this one actually Buddy! I'm getting a Federal next Year wink

|

12/16/2013 8:13 PM

Post the god damn photos slut!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/16/2013 8:26 PM

Photos coming in a little bit!

|

12/16/2013 8:27 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Sounds really good ! Love Federal !

Just saying , the cranks are great but not the best you can get. Also I bent the sprocket learning grinds and having my back peg fall off ( I grind DS) but overall it is really good for the price ! Also the grips are thick but broken in feel better !

I know. But these cranks are great for me. They slide great in crank grinds and i havent had any trouble with them really. And i sprocket stall sometimes and beat on it a bit and it is straight so im good. Keep in mind im like 140-150 lbs haha

|

12/16/2013 8:52 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

12/16/2013 8:54 PM

I am real bad at taking pictures. Just so you know those are my brother's new forks and his blue wheel. haha He is actually gonna have a pretty sick Fit Marv build in a while!

|

12/16/2013 9:16 PM

So much cable!!

|

12/16/2013 9:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

So much cable!!

I like it so if i wanna throw 2 barspins in a line i can. haha Or something along those lines. haha

|

12/16/2013 9:55 PM

Go gyro on that bitch!

|

12/17/2013 10:20 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Go gyro on that bitch!

I totally wish i could afford that and set it up. There isnt a whole lot of gyro stuff available at the moment so its a straight cable for now.

|

12/17/2013 2:52 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I totally wish i could afford that and set it up. There isnt a whole lot of gyro stuff available at the moment so its a straight cable for now.

odyssey g3 is like $30

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/17/2013 3:16 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Go gyro on that bitch!

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

odyssey g3 is like $30

I still dont have that now. Maybe eventually ill go into it. I plan on sticking with brakes for a bit, but idk if imma wanna have em forever so i dont wanna drop a bunch of cash yet. haha

|

12/20/2013 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2013 7:17 PM

Gosh darn it. How do you upload a video on here? i cant figure it out for the life of me

|

12/21/2013 5:36 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Gosh darn it. How do you upload a video on here? i cant figure it out for the life of me

click the video button when you post

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/21/2013 6:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

click the video button when you post

Idk how to get it on here tho. I have the video file, shit wont get on here to post.

|

12/21/2013 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2013 6:50 PM

Alright this shit is asking me for some embed code when i hit video. What the hell is an embed code?

|

12/21/2013 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2013 6:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Alright this shit is asking me for some embed code when i hit video. What the hell is an embed code?

right click on a youtube video
click embed link
profit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/21/2013 7:24 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

right click on a youtube video
click embed link
profit

Ahh i dont wanna post on youtube right now but i think i may try to anyways haha

|

12/21/2013 7:32 PM

|

12/21/2013 7:59 PM

Hahahaha nice riding

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/21/2013 8:10 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Hahahaha nice riding

I usually ride a lot better. haha thats just a tiny bit of stuff i normally do. I hope to go tomorrow when it is less wet and go try a 270 bar over it and maybe get the 180 wallride thing on that better. haha

|