My Premium

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2016 5:59 PM

Nothing serious. It's a Premium Broadway 20.75tt, stock 8" rise bars, stock stem, integrated headset, Alienation Deviant front rim laced to a Madera hub, stock cranks, Premium slim pc pedals, Profile 25t Imperial sprocket, kmc halflink, animal pivotal seat, Alienation Black Sheep rear wheel, maxxis dth front tire and a foldable Kink rear, and ODI grips. And that's about it! Love this bike, rides smooth, light, and has been insanely reliable! Just sharing my beater! Thanks for looking guys! Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/22/2016 2:05 AM

That's sweet , I rode a Premium CK complete and it was awesome . I'd say get some big bars and you're mint ! Grab a pair of 9's and a topload , and you'll love it .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/22/2016 4:22 AM

I'm actually thinking that. I'm 6'2" and want w set of taller bars anyways. So I might just pick up some bars and a top load. Any suggestions?

|

7/22/2016 6:21 AM

pretty solid for "beater".... nice bike dude

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

7/22/2016 9:33 AM

Thank you! I call it a beater because it's got its scratches and dents haha

|

7/23/2016 2:33 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I'm actually thinking that. I'm 6'2" and want w set of taller bars anyways. So I might just pick up some bars and a top load. Any suggestions?

Running tons of Wethepeople / Eclat parts , they're good . You can try S&M FUbars as well

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2016 2:38 PM

I was looking at a set of snafu bars and a snafu top load

|