My first bmx bike in over 30 years.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2018 12:55 PM

I quit riding when I was around 17 and my last bike was a Redline RL20II. I just turned 50 and decided to build a bike again to ride around for fun. Maybe try the local skatepark. Got all the parts used and total cost was about $300. I will probably upgrade the wheels and tires down the road.

2016 WeThePeople Patrol frame
Shadow Captive V2 fork
Eclat Cargo headset
WeThePeople Supreme stem
Colony handlebars
WeThePeople Remote grips
WeThePeople Supreme bar ends
Fit pivotal seatpost
Fit pivotal seat
Eclat Tibia cranks
Eclat mid bottom bracket
Colony sprocket
KMC chain
Animal pedals
Colony wheels

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

9/10/2018 1:00 PM

Badass my guy! Looks sexy as fuck! Just needs the gyrowink

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/10/2018 1:03 PM

I have an Odyssey EVO 2.5 brake, GTX-S gyro, M2 lever, dual upper cable. Just waiting for lower cable to come in the mail and then I'll install it.

|

9/10/2018 4:11 PM

Very nice. I would never find anything like that used around here and if I did it would be beat up and double the price.

|

9/10/2018 4:13 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Very nice. I would never find anything like that used around here and if I did it would be beat up and double the price.

Thanks man. I actually didn't find it local. I bought everything from this website and another site that sells used parts. The only new parts are the Eclat headset and mid bb. I think there was 6 different people I bought from to get all the parts.

|

9/11/2018 12:12 PM

Nice. I don't have much luck with online stuff. A lot of people don't ship to Canada and if they do shipping costs usually kill any deal I was going to get.

|

9/13/2018 5:42 AM

Classy build, you've done well for the money.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/13/2018 6:48 AM

RL20II. Nice. That brings me back. Waaaaaaaay back, haha...

|

9/16/2018 11:25 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Classy build, you've done well for the money.

Thanks man!

|

9/16/2018 11:26 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

RL20II. Nice. That brings me back. Waaaaaaaay back, haha...

Was a great bike. They are so expensive now

|

10/2/2018 4:18 AM

Nice bike!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com