B wheel: ribcage laced to odyssey clutch v2 lhd
Tires: broc tire 2.4
Sprocket: eclat ak 28 t
Pedals: Bsd safari
Cranks: Bsd 165 mm 24mm
Chain:eclatHalflink
Seat: Bsd beverage/Bsd post
Pegs: salt am pegs

img]https://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/forums/2019/11/12/70417/s1200_0D841AC9_B4E3_49ED_9FDD_6422800E7308.jpg[/img]

sl

|

11/24/2019 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2019 8:12 PM

Super dope build, man. I've been thinking about getting those bars.

|

11/25/2019 5:28 AM

Undesemin wrote:

Thanks man and they are sick feels real good

|

11/25/2019 5:40 AM

Looks sick!

|

11/25/2019 5:42 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

Looks sick!

Thanks boss

|

11/25/2019 5:45 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

Looks sick!

Thanks boss

|

11/26/2019 10:27 AM

Looks real good. Did you buy all online? I have no idea where Richmond is. My Dad lives near Richmond in Illinois. LOL.

Are 4 pieces bars heavier in general than 2 piece? And do you notice it? Not sure if you've had 2 piece before.

Love the colors.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus.

11/27/2019 12:30 AM

Fortyseven wrote:

Looks real good. Did you buy all online? I have no idea where Richmond is. My Dad lives near Richmond in Illinois. LOL.

Are 4 pieces bars heavier in general than 2 piece? And do you notice it? Not sure if you've had 2 piece before.

Love the colors.

4 piece are usually a little bit heavier, but the bars that he has are actually really light.

|

11/28/2019 8:40 AM

Fortyseven wrote:

Love the colors.

Yes I got all the stuff from albes,sourcebmx ,stacked bmx and I’m in new Richmond wi. The 2 piece were not bad and the weight on the 4 piece feels just about the same didn’t notice a difference they are actually light as hell compared to other 4 piece but thanks it’s all stainless colorway they don’t even make it anymore so I got lucky lol

|

11/28/2019 8:41 AM

Undesemin wrote:

They are nice and light weight.

|

11/30/2019 11:13 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

Love the colors.

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Yes I got all the stuff from albes,sourcebmx ,stacked bmx and I’m in new Richmond wi. The 2 piece were not bad and the weight on the 4 piece feels just about the same didn’t notice a difference they are actually light as hell compared to other 4 piece but thanks it’s all stainless colorway they don’t even make it anymore so I got lucky lol

Yeah, I hope that they bring back the stainless colorway. I'm personally not a fan of the flat raw colorway they have now.

|

12/1/2019 9:50 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

Love the colors.

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Undesemin wrote:

Yeah, I hope that they bring back the stainless colorway. I'm personally not a fan of the flat raw colorway they have now.

Deff not a fan I think they should do a more variety of colors but yeah stainless is my fav by far what’s your set up?

|

12/6/2019 10:08 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Deff not a fan I think they should do a more variety of colors but yeah stainless is my fav by far what’s your set up?

My set up is nothing special really. I'll probably post a bike check soon, but I'm waiting on some new parts I ordered.

|