My Fit, Odyssey, Sunday, and Gsport build!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2018 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 8:27 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

What's up Vital! Here is my... well, red, no pegged, beast! I love this bike so much! I spent a long time fine tuning the lengths, sizes, and geometry of everything and I think it's pretty much perfect now!

Parts:
-Frame: Sunday Soundwave 21.25"tt (Spencer Foresman signature frame)
-Fork: Odyssey R32 (32mm offset)
-Bars: Odyssey Highway (9.5" tall-29" wide)
-Stem: Fit Hi-Top V.2
-Headset: Odyssey Pro
-Bottom Bracket: Fit 24mm
-Cranks: Fit Indent 24 bossless (175mm)
-Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pros
-Sprocket: Fit Keyguard 28t Spline Drive
-Chain: KMC 410H
-Seat: Fiend Palmere V.3 pivotal
-Seatpost: Fit pivotal 200mm
-Seatpost Clamp: S&M
-Front Wheel: Gsport Simian laced to a Primo VS rim
-Rear Wheel: Odyssey Clutch V2 laced to a Gsport Rollcage
-Tires: Primo Ty Morrow 2.4 tires

Thanks for looking guys! Let me know what you think!!

Oh and if you're bored, you can watch me build her up!
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/2/2018 6:10 PM

Sweet build! I had a blue soundwave regret selling it lol also have those bars I love them! Your bike looks good!

|

brakeless maniac

2/2/2018 6:39 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Sweet build! I had a blue soundwave regret selling it lol also have those bars I love them! Your bike looks good!

Thanks Joe! I don't think I'll ever get rid of this frame!

|

2/2/2018 10:15 PM

Similar to mine haha . I approve !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/2/2018 10:37 PM

Beautiful. Is that frame new old stock?

|

2/3/2018 12:30 AM

So sick, that s and m seat clamp is awesome looking!

|

2/3/2018 7:33 AM

Damn

|

2/3/2018 7:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 8:08 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Similar to mine haha . I approve !

Thanks Brayden!

Edit: I just peeped at your bike agian, and they do look very similar!

|

2/3/2018 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 7:46 AM

Beamex wrote:

The frame is the 2014 model, so the paint is original and the stickers are original as well, Sunday doesn't make the Soundwave in this color anymore, I bought the frame off a guy on here for $175 shipped and it was in PERFECT condition! Literally the only scratches on it were from a wheel being tightened on the dropouts... no joke. So I guess you could say it's a new, older Sunday Soundwave lol

|

2/3/2018 7:44 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

So sick, that s and m seat clamp is awesome looking!

Thanks dude! When the guy shipped the frame he included the seat clamp, but the bolt for the clamp wasn't in there lol, so I went by my local bike shop and this is all they had, I wanted a black one, but I think this one is growing on me!

|

2/3/2018 10:06 AM

Beamex wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

The frame is the 2014 model, so the paint is original and the stickers are original as well, Sunday doesn't make the Soundwave ...more

i got my hawg pink tallboy from Hatebreeder as well, only $190 and the only scratches were the ones on the dropouts from a wheel being tightened down!

your bike looks magnificent man, it’s a beautiful bike.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

2/3/2018 10:34 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

i got my hawg pink tallboy from Hatebreeder as well, only $190 and the only scratches were the ones on the dropouts from a ...more

Thanks alot Dan! Yeah, Hatebreeder is the man! He's got everything! Also I can't wait to see your TallBoy finished!

|

2/3/2018 10:47 AM

SOOOO...nice! Yeah... Like bullet (I think) had said... I like the color! I think I'd rock that for a while & raw it when it finally get all ganked up. Nice build, dude!

|

2/3/2018 12:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 12:45 PM

^^Thanks man! And that's what I plan on doing, just wait until the paint gets beat up and then raw and clear it! I think I'll actually be bummed when I have to raw and clear it, I actually really like this color alot!

|

2/3/2018 5:29 PM

Love the frame. Looks

|

2/3/2018 5:53 PM

That things a beast! What's the weight?

|

Hmmm

2/3/2018 6:06 PM

Edman123 wrote:

That things a beast! What's the weight?

Thanks man! I'm actually not sure on the weight, I'll have to find a scale or something around here and I'll get back to you... I'm going to guess 26-28 lbs? I'm not a weight weenie, but I'm also curious and haven't really been bothered too, but now that someone else wants to know I do too lol

|

2/3/2018 9:56 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

Love the frame. Looks

Thanks man!

|

2/4/2018 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 2:02 PM

Awesome Sunday man. I just got one myself a few weeks back. It's the old first wave from 2007. I love the look, and it's super solid feeling. My only problem with the soundwave is, they lowered the bb from 11.75 to 11.5 which sucks because I can't ride a low bb like that. I tried, and I don't like the way it feels. Anyway, this bike is sweet. Hope you enjoy it. Love the Seeley bars too. He is a friend of mine. I watched him go from little Grom, to badass pro lol.

|

2/4/2018 2:10 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Awesome Sunday man. I just got one myself a few weeks back. It's the old first wave from 2007. I love the look, and it's super ...more

Thanks dude! What Soundwaves have the 11.75 bb height? I thought all of the Soundwaves from when they came out had a 11.5 bb height... and I remember that first wave you had, that was sick!

|

2/4/2018 2:16 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Awesome Sunday man. I just got one myself a few weeks back. It's the old first wave from 2007. I love the look, and it's super ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks dude! What Soundwaves have the 11.75 bb height? I thought all of the Soundwaves from when they came out had a 11.5 bb ...more

Oh, or did you mean Sunday lowered it to 11.5 on the Soundwave in 2012, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wave frames had the 11.75 bb height?

|

2/4/2018 9:22 PM

Its mean Honda! Is that a new quarter I see in the background?

|

2/5/2018 5:53 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Its mean Honda! Is that a new quarter I see in the background?

Thanks dude! And yep, that's a new little quarter! I made it from some of the extras from the grind box, it's only 4 foot wide, so I don't do 180s and actaul tricks on it, so I just practice my half cabs and sliders and try to get them dialed!

|

2/7/2018 7:37 PM

Bump!

|

2/13/2018 8:25 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks dude! What Soundwaves have the 11.75 bb height? I thought all of the Soundwaves from when they came out had a 11.5 bb ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh, or did you mean Sunday lowered it to 11.5 on the Soundwave in 2012, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wave frames had the 11.75 bb ...more

Yes that's what I was talking about. Sorry I took so long to reply.

|

2/13/2018 10:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2018 7:03 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh, or did you mean Sunday lowered it to 11.5 on the Soundwave in 2012, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wave frames had the 11.75 bb ...more

ggallin422 wrote:

Yes that's what I was talking about. Sorry I took so long to reply.

No problem dude! And yeah, that's what I thought about the bb height...

|

2/21/2018 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 5:32 AM

Bump! Will add some more pics soon as I put new pegs and chain on!

|

2/22/2018 4:19 AM

I want to build a quarter like that and slam it against walls for some fun!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/23/2018 5:41 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I want to build a quarter like that and slam it against walls for some fun!

Yeah I love my mini quarter! You should do one!

|

2/23/2018 8:02 AM

one word: CLEAN

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!