My rides

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2013 4:16 PM

So I finally got both bikes complete and it looks like rain!Photo

MirraCo Velle Volume Destroyer

|

4/2/2013 6:12 PM

Nice, clean and simple. I hear ya on the rain. It's been shit up here for 6 months! I really like the volume. The frames crazy! Same with that sprocket, what's the gearing? Hope the weather turns for the better. Cheers homie

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/2/2013 6:28 PM

The gearing on the volume is 44-16 anything lower and the chain hits the brake mounts. Only thing I don't like about the destroyer is the weight! Thing is a beast but on the upside I doubt i'll ever break it!

|

4/2/2013 6:48 PM

old school meets new school

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/2/2013 7:32 PM

HomeyDClown wrote:

The gearing on the volume is 44-16 anything lower and the chain hits the brake mounts. Only thing I don't like about the destroyer is the weight! Thing is a beast but on the upside I doubt i'll ever break it!

No doubt. They don't make em like they used to! Both nice bikes. Do you split time between them, or more time on the mirraco? I'm working on a new build, and I feel like its gonnabe tough riding both. The new bike will be loved like a new puppy, and the old cast aside. Lol. Im sure it'll work.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/2/2013 9:07 PM

HomeyDClown wrote:

Cut off those brake mounts unless you plan to run rear brakes ever again on that thing.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/3/2013 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 3:09 PM

Think i'm gonna replace the bars on the mirraco. Was looking at either the shadow Vultus, Hoffman Bama, or Bone Deth Deadman V2 4-pc Bars. Leaning more towards the bone deth's.

|

4/3/2013 3:12 PM

Rides look nice!
Part list would be cool.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/3/2013 3:23 PM

|