NOS 1991 Haro Sport Bashguard

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2015 5:03 AM

Photo

Hi, I'm new to the site.

I have had this frame and some parts in storage since 2006 and am finally close to finishing the build. The frame is brand new with absolutely no scratches, all original paint and decals.

I have no intention of selling it but am curious to know how much people think its worth. I guess it's worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it but can anyone try and confirm a ball park figure?

I appreciate any comments, thanks

|

6/1/2015 11:08 AM

Ride it! !!!

|

It’s all bmx

6/1/2015 3:11 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Ride it! !!!

Will do!

|

6/1/2015 3:22 PM

Try to ask it in BMX-museum

|

6/2/2015 4:24 AM

BMXmuseum has a pretty strictly enforced rule about not asking what something is worth. Check EBAY, the BMXmuseum sold threads, ect.

Cool looking bike though. I seem to remember the bashguard sports breaking a lot though. Not that means anything, because just about everything broke a lot around that time.

|

6/2/2015 8:56 AM

Oh ok, apologies, I should read the rules!

I appreciate its not about what they're worth anyway, I've just been intrigued. As I said its not for sale, im going to enjoy it.

Cheers for your comments

|

6/2/2015 10:52 AM

MrBell82 wrote:

I appreciate its not about what they're worth anyway, I've just been intrigued. As ...more

Nothing to apologize about. There is not rule against asking what stuff is worth here, I'm just trying to save you from the pitchfork wielding hordes on BMXmuseum.

|

6/2/2015 11:35 AM

That bike, with a chain, probably at least a grand to a collector. But I have seen bikes like that go for up to $1500. I'm no expert, im just going on what I have seen.

But most people don't have that kind of money. Ride it for fun at the park haha. Go easy on it though because they do break easier than a normal BMX today.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/3/2015 7:35 AM

go to a park and let kids try it out haha

|

It’s all bmx

6/3/2015 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2015 8:52 AM

Obliviously, the only reasonable thing to do with that bike is to go disaster on cars, trees, kids, basically everything you can bunnyhop high enough to disaster on.

I just convinced myself that I want a guard sprocket now.

|

2/5/2018 9:52 AM

MrBell82 wrote:

I appreciate its not about what they're worth anyway, I've just been intrigued. As ...more

Seen a pic of ur haro. Would u sell it. I'd love to own it.

|

2/5/2018 10:12 AM

Nick_Jones wrote:

This thread is 3 years old, bro. That user probably isn't on the forum much, if at all, any longer.

|

2/5/2018 1:28 PM

MrBell82 wrote:

Nick_Jones wrote:

Also he states within the first sentence that its not for sale

|

2/5/2018 1:45 PM

i still think this bike is fucking badass

|

It’s all bmx