Bike restore: WTP Trust 2008 New parts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2014 10:49 AM

Photo

So as promissed here is another design i've made. this can be nice if i re-cover the seat with leather.
|

7/10/2015 5:52 AM

Started yesterday with unpainting the frame. I used aceton for it and i cam of easy ( the paint was already spraypaint before) i also did some layer of primer of the frame and today i did 2 layers of paint so far. pictures to come!

|

7/10/2015 6:14 AM

Photo

Photo
Completely raw.

Photo
After a few layers (still need to add some)

Photo
I'm happy with the color so far. it turns out great.

|

7/14/2015 12:56 AM

I'm about to get thunderbolts and a sunday sabretooth but i don't know what color for the sprocket. What should look best? A black one or a polished one?

|

7/26/2015 2:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2015 2:45 AM

Parts are ordered! I will post pictures when i'm home. Took a gamble on some of the looks of the sprocket. You guys may guess

|

7/27/2015 10:04 AM

Parts arrived today. My dad sended me a pic. Can't wait to install it and ride!
Photo

|

7/29/2015 1:28 PM

Bike ATM:
Photo

Close up on the sprocket. stupid as i can be the bore of the sprocket was to small to fit on the crank. So i made it larger and now it fits tight.
Photo

|

7/29/2015 2:49 PM

I've already said i liked what you done with your frame on your bike check mate and thanks for the comment on my bike.

|

7/29/2015 2:54 PM

Chelseabmx wrote:

I've already said i liked what you done with your frame on your bike check mate and thanks for the comment on my bike.

Thanks again mate! I just want to cover up the seat with some leather but i don't have time atm.

|

7/29/2015 3:06 PM

Yeah they will make it look better

|

8/4/2015 3:42 PM

Took the bike out for a little test ride and i must say its ride so smooth now. it feels alot stronger with the thunderbolts and i really like the 28t.
Photo

I also switched the grips to gome foam lock on grips with a woodgrain look. These feel a little bit more comfy but they have a little less grip. Also i'm not sure about the looks of it.
Photo

Close up of a grip.
Photo

|

8/26/2015 2:29 PM

installed some Koolstop MTB pads. I got them for free and their performance is great! They look odd but its al about the function. Pics to come.

|

8/30/2015 7:06 PM

Well, I'm envious - that's one of my favorite color schemes. Classy & slick- nicely done!!

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

9/3/2015 5:09 AM

Charliekeet wrote:

Well, I'm envious - that's one of my favorite color schemes. Classy & slick- nicely done!!

Thanks alot man! I had alot of ideas but this one seems the best and i'm happy about the result. I'm planning on changing the bars to a Tree Moto one in black but don't have the budget atm.

|

1/13/2016 4:55 AM

Photo

Changed the tires for the bad weather out here. i mostly ride in de woods and i didn't had grip with the powerblocks. the front tire is 2.0 width ans the rear a 1.85
I also run my stem upside down to get more higth. New bars are yet to come but i'm very busy with school so it might take some time.
|