New splatter paint job. (+ updated parts list)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2014 3:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2014 4:15 AM

Frame: 2013 premium duo 21"
Fork: snafu magical (oil slick)
Bar: Shadow Conspiracy Local Bars (Ben Hucke)
Grips: ODI lock on. (Red,white,blue)
Stem: colony top load (oil slick)
Headset: Odyssey Pro Integrated (polished)
Crank: stock premium
Sprocket: colony 25T (oil slick)
Pedals: Odyssey twisted (aloha)
Chain: Shadow Conspiracy Interlock 2 (black/copper)
Seat: FBM Throne pivotal
Pegs: none

Front wheel: 
Rim: Alienation/Redline Monster
Spokes: Alienation
Hub: Alienation/Redline
Tire: Cult dehart

Rear wheel:
Rim: Alienation double wall
Spokes: premium
Hub: premium
Tire: Demolition

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/31/2014 8:06 AM

Looks good.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/31/2014 8:47 PM

....This is almost 100% Trend!

Needs Another Gum Top, Four Oil Slick Pegs, Copper Coaster and front hub, no brakes, and Black cranks/Rims.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/31/2014 8:59 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Needs Another Gum Top, Four Oil Slick Pegs, Copper Coaster and front hub, no brakes, and ...more

95% trend... All he needs to do is to go brakeless

|

5/31/2014 10:15 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Needs Another Gum Top, Four Oil Slick Pegs, Copper Coaster and front hub, no brakes, and ...more

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

95% trend... All he needs to do is to go brakeless

That's a good thing right? Haha I'm old and have been out of the game for a gooooood while. Plus I do mostly dirt so I need the brakes, I don't trust myself enough yet to go brake less only 6 months in it.

|

5/31/2014 10:47 PM

Need some marijuana parts , some rasta , a Cult sticker , a tripod seat , go brakeless and 4 pegs , get a freecoaster , and wear a beanie that falls off when you hop a curb.

Only THEN , will you have swag.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/19/2014 7:21 AM

What was your technique for the splatter?

|

refs: skubasteve, asilva23, Joe_Medina, joey.alleruzzo

7/19/2014 2:39 PM

Yea technique? Looks great.best splatter I seen yet

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

7/19/2014 2:41 PM

^what he said..i wanna learn this shit lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/20/2014 11:18 AM

I had a can of gold paint sitting around. So I just shook it up, dipped a toothbrush and let it drop off for a second, then just flung it with my wrist about 8-12 inches away. I was going for the smaller splatter but I ended up getting some globs. First time I'm happy with it. Just did my forks yesterday. Here's how they came out Photo

Also I'm selling my oil slick forks I had on there along with some other like new stuff here
http://m.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Snafu-forks-Redline-Monster-wheel-combo-fit-stem-and-cult-match-rim-for-sale,1296407

|

7/20/2014 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2014 11:53 AM

So thanx for you tellin me how you did this idk if it'll work with this blue paint shit i got lol but i did this to my phone case
EDIT:i flicked the toohbrush not whip it with my wrist....but i just did my old rant rim whipping it seems like it takes alot of paint manPhoto

|

7/20/2014 11:53 AM

That's what's up man! Looks professional! Haha but yeh if you use spray paint, just sprayed the brush and fling it, just a lil messier.

|

7/20/2014 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2014 11:58 AM

Bmx_150 wrote:

That's what's up man! Looks professional! Haha but yeh if you use spray paint, just sprayed the brush and fling it, just a lil ...more

How long did it take to do your frame? and i have to repaint my frame a little bit..lol i need clear coat and some more black,and thanx man i was just outside and i got the email and read about how you did it and was like i got some spray paint ima try this

|

7/20/2014 12:01 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

So thanx for you tellin me how you did this idk if it'll work with this blue paint shit i got lol but i did this to my phone ...more

Yeh it does take more paint flinging it, but honestly I didn't care because I was given this old as can with good paint By my boss, so I was just trying to get rid of it.
Photo

|

7/20/2014 12:03 PM

Bmx_150 wrote:

That's what's up man! Looks professional! Haha but yeh if you use spray paint, just sprayed the brush and fling it, just a lil ...more

Shadow2 wrote:

How long did it take to do your frame? and i have to repaint my frame a little bit..lol i need clear coat and some more ...more

Haha nice it worked great obviously, and it didn't take long at all, maybe 10 mins. It was fun, I was kinda bummed I had to quit haha. But I'm thinking of doing my other white premium with a splatter soon..

|

7/20/2014 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2014 12:06 PM

Wtf? lol i used spray paint and it looked good xD my dad has a bucket of white paint somewhere...,im prolly not gonna splatter my frame till i get the clear coat on it

|

7/20/2014 12:19 PM

Yea I spray two coats primer, two coats the main color, two clear over that, then splatter and clear two more times.

|

7/20/2014 12:23 PM

Bmx_150 wrote:

Yea I spray two coats primer, two coats the main color, two clear over that, then splatter and clear two more times.

gotcha lol i just need to spray black over my frame and forks again then clear coat it then i can splatter but i gotta find some good paint to splatter with

|

7/20/2014 12:29 PM

This is looking tits as hell. and oil slick is fucking baller, haters. Spaced out UFO bike, with grade A splatter paint job. My only recommendation is switching out the pedals with a color that matches on ur bike.

|

7/20/2014 12:46 PM

ghostx720 wrote:

This is looking tits as hell. and oil slick is fucking baller, haters. Spaced out UFO bike, with grade A splatter paint job. ...more

Thanks man, haha. I actually just switched it up, cause I'm trying to get a new complete soon. But this is what she is looking like to date. (Note this post was started 2 months ago)

Photo

Photo

|

7/20/2014 12:53 PM

Wow, I'm loving it even more now! looks great dude that seat is dope

|

7/20/2014 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2014 12:57 PM

disregaurd

|

7/20/2014 4:43 PM

copper bars...oh my god...i miss my copper shadow ravenger stemsad

|

7/20/2014 6:20 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

copper bars...oh my god...i miss my copper shadow ravenger stemsad

I have my fit copper stem for sale haha
Photo

|

7/21/2014 1:13 PM

im good man..lol id buy it but im broke and jobless..and i just splattered my frame looks awesome but i fucked my front rim up by trying to true it-.-

|

7/21/2014 1:46 PM

Looks great ! Real nice and clean setup!

|

Team Hazard

9/24/2014 11:58 AM

Damn thats sick! I always wanted to do a a galaxy themed bike. I'd do it similar to this dude

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/24/2014 12:17 PM

i want the fit stem. still have?

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/24/2014 2:45 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

i want the fit stem. still have?

Unfortunately I sold it about two weeks ago, sorry man!

|

9/24/2014 2:46 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Damn thats sick! I always wanted to do a a galaxy themed bike. I'd do it similar to this dude

Haha thanks man, yeh I didn't know what I was going for to be honest, just experimenting. But that frame forks and bars are up for sale now haha

|