Odyssey Raiford x Disco Stew
Fit Mac with some cut post
WTP Pathfinder 25
Animal Akimbo 165
Merritt thins
BSD BB
Eclat Venom x4
Salt 2.2 back Ceneca 2.4 front

Wheels : Hazard Lites , Clutch V2 back , Antigram front ?

Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

My mom was nice enough to paint the frame . And I HAD to get the Stranger sticker when I first saw it , got it shipped across Canada just to have it . Went back to the Bonesaw because my buddy has a WIFI V2 ( tb for my one meme back a couple years ago ) and it felt amazing with the same toptube size and similar specs , and for the shorter back end for certain tricks. The frontload stem feels amazing , and overall I’m happy

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/1/2018 2:57 AM

Looks rad! Those stems are a really nice shape

I have to say it though, a stranger sticker on an s&m? My ocd doesn't like that

|

7/1/2018 6:25 AM

Dig the Bonesaw, but the stranger sticker on it and the TCU sticker sick

|

7/1/2018 7:58 AM

Cool Brayden! I like it alot!

I saw you had a question mark next to 'Antigram front?' It's an Odyssey Vandero Pro hub. Sorry, Im a bit of a nerd woth bikes so yeah... lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/1/2018 10:21 AM

Nice build.

|

7/1/2018 5:21 PM

Paint came out great! Dope color choice.

|

7/1/2018 8:36 PM

Grippy/tread tire should go up front unless it's a smaller size

|

7/1/2018 9:10 PM

Sam_Kaye wrote:

Grippy/tread tire should go up front unless it's a smaller size

Why are you still here?

|

7/1/2018 9:28 PM

Thanks everyone . I’m really happy with this bike , the Bonesaw feels good to be on again .

I’m running the Salt tire in the back as the rear end of this frame doesn’t allow bigger tires , the 2.4 Ceneca wouldn’t fit so I had to run the 2.2 . It does feel good though , and it doesn’t clip on hard 180’s . I plan on getting the same but 2.35 for the front ( I hate running different tires ) .

I’m not crazy on TCU but my friend went to the store and they’re actually from the shop itself , so I put it on . The Stranger sticker is my favourite as mentioned

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/3/2018 9:28 AM

Really like the stem and that top cap is soooo good. Not a stranger fan, but can't help but love the sticker, being an ex gamer nerd.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

7/3/2018 9:31 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Really like the stem and that top cap is soooo good. Not a stranger fan, but can't help but love the sticker, being an ex ...more

Thanks , I’m not a fanboy by any means but watching Rich’s vlogs make it seem like a better company then I originally thought . I got the sticker for the style , not to represent them . The frame was painted , and I didn’t want to leave it bare also

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/3/2018 11:33 PM

I'd rock that shit bare and let the Bonesaw and color do the talking. lol

Real talk, what color did your mum use on that frame?

|

7/13/2018 9:44 PM

Cool looking build. Like that sprocket a lot!

|

7/18/2018 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2018 11:13 AM

Love this build. Love the transparent paint too. What kind of paint did she use or just no primer? I like how you can see the welds.

The sticker is amazing by the way, don't even care if it's stranger, it's cool AF and I thought it said transfer until pointed out grin

|

7/18/2018 11:40 AM

fooby wrote:

Love this build. Love the transparent paint too. What kind of paint did she use or just no primer? I like how you can see the ...more

you can buy transparent paint no primer just spray it over and thats it. for example trans black will most of the time be labeled as smoke clear coat

as for brayden.

dont you feel dirty putting a stranger sticker on an s&m frame though

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

7/19/2018 6:39 PM

3 coats of Krylon X metal paint and 3 coats of 10$ clearcoat ( used the whole can ). It scratches easily still but you can't win them all.

As for the sticker I can care less . As mentioned I wanted something on , not an empty frame . Super sweet sticker.

My seatclamp bolt snapped and school has been absolutely insane so I have barely been out. I plan on grabbing a new bolt and another Salt tire for the front . Will swap back to my black seat and have it raised to about 2 fists of post I think

|

My Cult 2 Short