[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/24/2014 7:58 AM

Topsey, you need to not order anything else until you order AT LEAST 5 chains. Then you would never have to have a chainless bike check again. Are you riding at all yet?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/24/2014 8:00 AM

you put profiles on your spare.... i hate you so much

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/24/2014 8:06 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Topsey, you need to not order anything else until you order AT LEAST 5 chains. Then you would never have to have a chainless bike check again. Are you riding at all yet?

I'm Building Up A New Bike Right Now! 21.5" Top Tube smile I've Ordered A Chain BEFORE The Wheels LOOOOOL grin

The Wheelset I Wanted/Want Has Been Delayed By A Few Weeks, So I Got All The Crank Shit Including The Chain! First! I Think I Do Actually Have A Chain That Will Fit This In My Tool Box, I Just CBA To Fit It Right Now!

I'm Sorting Out Psychological Therapy ATM & Physical Isn't Far Behind! When My 21.5" Is Built, I Should Be Ready To Start Riding Again, I'm Going On A Riding Holiday With Eddimundo & My Mate Adam In August, So I Hope To Be Semi-Decent By Then!

|

4/24/2014 8:09 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

you put profiles on your spare.... i hate you so much

This Wheelset Is 5/6 Years Old Now! I Rode It Exclusively For Like 2 or 3 Years! I Had A "Trails" Bike Which Was More Of A Hauling Complete Ass & Jumping Things Bike TBH Haha. If I Wasn't Building Up A New Bike, I'd Be Running These! I Plan On Getting Chromoly Inner Axles & Bolts For Them At A Later Date with A Set Of S&M Cymbal Guards & Some Deece Plastic Pegs!

|

4/24/2014 10:59 AM

Primo 2.25" E-Comet Folding Tyres Installed! smile

|

4/24/2014 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2014 11:12 AM

If this thing had four piece bars, a freecoaster and a few plastic pegs this would be my favorite bike ever! i know i say things like this about your bikes often but i reallllly mean it this time, that frame is beyond sexy with the low stand-over, 7.75 feels soo good too imo. Overall, fantastic job good sir.

|

4/24/2014 11:50 AM

Cheers Mang! I Wanna Get Chromoly Inners, Hex Bolts & Peg Adapter Hex Bolts For The Hubs, Which Meeee-EEEEE-eeeans PEG SHREDDAAAAGE!!!

|

4/24/2014 12:15 PM

Really nice bike overall, but the seat is meehh

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx