PLEASE HELP BOLT AND NUT

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2018 7:03 AM

Forgive me about my english and lack of bike knoledge, i need to know for my friend, the size, the name of the bolt(or nut??) that there is between sprocket and crank. I took a photo of mine for you see and try to understand me.Photo

Photo

|

4/10/2018 7:28 AM

The sprocket bolt, I'm not sure of the size but you can probably buy it as just a bolt from a mail order or hardware store.

|

Hmmm

4/10/2018 8:48 AM

IT would help to know the make and model of the crankset. But yeah, it's commonly referred to as a "sprocket bolt". As for the size, are you looking for the thread (pitch) size or do you want to know the hex key tool size to remove it?

|

4/10/2018 10:20 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

IT would help to know the make and model of the crankset. But yeah, it's commonly referred to as a "sprocket bolt". As for the ...more

I'm looking for the thread (pitch) size

|

4/10/2018 10:21 AM

Edman123 wrote:

The sprocket bolt, I'm not sure of the size but you can probably buy it as just a bolt from a mail order or hardware store.

This helped, i think we will ask on some stores

|

4/10/2018 11:30 AM

From my limited research, it looks like it might be a M10 x 1.5mm. Colony, Division, FSA all use this same sort of bolt (& it looks like the one in your picture).

|

4/10/2018 12:02 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

From my limited research, it looks like it might be a M10 x 1.5mm. Colony, Division, FSA all use this same sort of bolt (& ...more

Thank you very much bro

|

4/11/2018 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2018 12:29 PM

Could be one of 4 different threads: M10 x 1 or 1.5mm; or 3/8" x 24 or 16tpi

Take it out and take it with you to anywhere that does industrial supplies and they'll put calipers on it to measure

|