Park Rat with a Cult?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2012 7:02 PM

I've slowly built up another bike since my last bike check so i figured it was time for a new one.
I'm getting the frame tapped for tabs this week so i'll put up new pictures once it has brakes. smile
Frame : Cult OS 21"
Forks: Odyssey R25
Bars : Cult Leader 9" cut to 28.5"
Stem : Eclat Burns
Headset : Animal
Grips: Odyssey Supersoft
Barends : Snafu
Cranks : Eclat Tibias
Pedals: Fly Rubens
Sprocket : Odyssey Burlington 28t
Chain : Cult Half-link
Brakes :
Pads :
Seat : Premium
Rear Wheel : G-Sport to Hazard
Front Wheel : G-Sport to Hazard
Tires : Odyssey Aitken 2.125
Lever : Odyssey monolever
Brakes : Fly Classico
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/7/2012 7:50 PM

what color is that? it looks awesome

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

5/7/2012 7:52 PM

louie101202 wrote:

what color is that? it looks awesome

its their new limited edition black chrome. smile

|

5/7/2012 8:44 PM

totally diggin the black chrome dude

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

5/7/2012 8:53 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

totally diggin the black chrome dude

thanks man. i was thinking of getting the black chrome sect forks to match, but i'm not a fan of them. i need odyssey or shadow to do black chrome. haha.

|

5/7/2012 9:07 PM

I would suggest the Mutiny wand forks, but I'm not quite sure it would match (Black Pearl color).

Looks pretty good.

|

I come from a land known as BMX-Forum.

refs: pcoco(x2), aw1234512, bmxscout48, DARECK(trade), Showtime402, and a couple others from BMX-Forum

5/7/2012 9:14 PM

lookin good

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

5/7/2012 9:22 PM

kwc92 wrote:

I would suggest the Mutiny wand forks, but I'm not quite sure it would match (Black Pearl color).

Looks pretty good.

too much offset personally. the sects have good offset but but i'm iffy on them for some reason.

|

5/7/2012 9:23 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

lookin good

thanks man.

|

5/8/2012 7:27 AM

Alright ill admit its nice looking for a cult. We'll see how much those brakes change the look.

|

5/8/2012 7:35 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Alright ill admit its nice looking for a cult. We'll see how much those brakes change the look.

lol. thanks. ive never been a huge fan of cult but the specs fit me and i fell in love with the color so i figured it was time for a new frame and bar set up.
yeah, i should be getting it tapped this week so ill put some pictures up hopefully this weekend. i hoping they dont ruin the look to much. the lever and cables are black with polished brake arms so they might stand out a little bit to much. :/

|

5/8/2012 7:38 AM

i also have to get new forks because i traded for these and the steerer tube is to short to have any type of spacers or upper plate.
any ideas?

|

5/8/2012 7:40 AM

Thats a very sexy color. The tires make it look like a trail bike to me. Your bikes dialled and im eager to see with a gyro!

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

5/8/2012 7:45 AM

702VegasRider wrote:

i also have to get new forks because i traded for these and the steerer tube is to short to have any type of spacers or upper plate.
any ideas?

Im surprised the odyssey forks that short unless someone already cut it. Im running my bike with 1 small spacer and the plate and it barely fits, my forks are the same way. It makes adjusting your brakes a little harder but it should still work. Id at least see if you can fit the upper plate in there.

|

5/8/2012 7:55 AM

N.W.A. wrote:

Thats a very sexy color. The tires make it look like a trail bike to me. Your bikes dialled and im eager to see with a gyro!

yeahh, i blew the bead in both my demos in the same day. 0.o
so i had to get new tires and got these cheap so i couldnt pass them up.
im trying to wait to see what harry mains new tires come out like and whether or not i'll like them before i get new ones. smile

|

5/8/2012 7:56 AM

702VegasRider wrote:

any ideas?

Bmxican406 wrote:

Im surprised the odyssey forks that short unless someone already cut it. Im running my bike with 1 small spacer and the plate and it barely fits, my forks are the same way. It makes adjusting your brakes a little harder but it should still work. Id at least see if you can fit the upper plate in there.

they were cut. i traded thinking i didnt want brakes anymore and to help out my friend and found it to be a really bad idea.

|

5/8/2012 10:41 AM

kwc92 wrote:

Looks pretty good.

this

soo nice love the colour of it

|

parkrat.

5/8/2012 10:45 AM

thats a nice ride you got there....but you should def, get some diffrent tires...

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

5/8/2012 11:50 AM

I seen this frame in this color friday night at my local, from a distance it looked like your pics a kinda trans brownish color, in person and up close they look unbelievably good. People the pics don't do this color any justice, you have to see these in person.

Bike soundss dialed. nice parts list, nice color, I agree on it needing other tires though.

|

5/8/2012 1:20 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

I seen this frame in this color friday night at my local, from a distance it looked like your pics a kinda trans brownish color, in person and up close they look unbelievably good. People the pics don't do this color any justice, you have to see these in person.

Bike soundss dialed. nice parts list, nice color, I agree on it needing other tires though.

thanks man! im so stoked on the color. pictures definitely dont give it justice.
im waiting until harry mains tires come out (hopefully soon) because i might get those if i like them.

|

5/8/2012 2:44 PM

looks good

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

5/8/2012 2:45 PM

mmmm that bike is so saucy

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

5/8/2012 3:29 PM

Dope! love the gold 'Sports, I have gold 'Sports as well! check em out in my bike check below.

|

5/8/2012 8:14 PM

the tires kill it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/8/2012 10:05 PM

normally i hate how those tires look but it goes with this bike, i like it ahah

|

5/8/2012 10:41 PM

thanks guys! i decided to just go with a straight cable for now because i didnt want to ruin the color of the paint immediately. now it just strictly looks like a trails bike. :p
i rode it for the first time today and its pretty long compared to my wifi and creepazoid frames so its going to take some time to get used to, but so far i love it. smile

|

5/8/2012 10:44 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Dope! love the gold 'Sports, I have gold 'Sports as well! check em out in my bike check below.

thanks man. i love your bike! the blue and gold go good together. i love the gold, but not sure if i love the gsports. i've always been a profile person and they really arent my style. im hopefully loooking into getting some gold profiles so i came keep the scheme, but have the hubs i love. smile

|

5/11/2012 11:57 AM

thats a pretty good bike

|