Peace Out Chrome!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2015 10:34 AM

Frame: Federal Twilight 21"
Bars: WTP somethings (Got them brand new in a trade)
Bar ends: Shadow Alloy (Got in like 2005 or so)
Grips: S&M Hoder (Got in a trade)
Stem: Shadow ORIGINAL Top Load (From like 2005 or so)
Headset: Random with Eastern Top Cap
Fork: Odyssey Flatland Fork With 990 Mounts, Custom paint (MN RIDE logo on non-drive side)
Front Wheel: Alientation Something to Demolition Zero
Cranks: Ezra
BB: No idea-came in the frame
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PCs (5+ years old)
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS 25t
Chain: Shadow Interlock 2
Seat: Shadow Fat
Rear Wheel: Demolition Rotator to Demolition Zero
Tire: Demolition Momentum 2.2s front and rear
Hub Guards: Front Shadow, Rear BSD Freecoaster version
Brakes: Front Diatech with Odyssey clear pads, Rear Stock Tektro style with Odyssey clear pads
Brake Cables: London Mod, Dual lower cables, dual upper cable (Odyssey M2), Front Odyssey Linear
Brake Levers: Front Eastern, Rear Odyssey M2
Gyro: ORIGINAL Odyssey GTX-R
Pegs: Stock steel currently, sometimes Primo Binary PC, sometimes Gsport Plegs.

Special Mods: The front brake cable is literally wired to the fork because of a lack of a cable guide. My dual rear cable crossing behind the seat tube setup (housing and a couple zipties to hold in place for better braking actuation). Fork has a weird dropout size, (like 12mm-bigger than the standard 3/8ths, but smaller than a 14mm) so I modded some adapters to fit the fork to hold my wheel in place correctly. Front hubguard came with a traded wheel, and is for press on female axle hardware, just set in place on threaded axle as front hub is a temporary filler. Come spring I am either unloading the frame OR painting it LIME GREEN to match my son's strider.

Photo

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/15/2015 4:29 PM

so is this the new bike?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/15/2015 6:05 PM

Awesome. Looks fun.

|

12/16/2015 6:15 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

so is this the new bike?

Yea, for now. Since I have basically ZERO dollars to spend at the moment, trading parts is about my best option.

It felt a little different, but the frame is the EXACT geo of my previous frame, aside from standover. This lil fella is lower.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2016 8:00 PM

Photo

Fresh treads, Primo WLT 2.3's front and rear, and put the Gsport Plegs on.
|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2016 9:15 PM

Sweet! Love my 2.3 WLT's.

|

1/12/2016 9:25 PM

two more pegs and you can literally do every trick possible with that setup.

|

1/13/2016 1:33 AM

Remember Dan Lacey used to ride that frame before he had his own , pretty crazy . Thing has some age to it , probably shreds still though

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/13/2016 11:26 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Remember Dan Lacey used to ride that frame before he had his own , pretty crazy . Thing has some age to it , probably shreds still though

Well I had a Lacey before this one, but it was time to get something else. It's just lower than the Lacey for standover.

Outside of that it has been good. Too bad it has been below zero all week and snowed so there wasn't a chance to try out the treads.

One of these days I will hit up a park and give it a go.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2016 4:10 PM

Looks rad homie!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/14/2016 11:27 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks rad homie!

Thanks!

The red stickers will be removed soon (when I get a little free time) and come spring the frame is getting stripped and painted the same color as the green "MN RIDE BMX" on the fork. I MIGHT have another "MN RIDE BMX" done in black on the frame, haven't decided.

Also will be popping the pedal plugs out and swapping for black ones. No more red for this guy!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/15/2016 4:18 AM

Your parts list is always random af and got me thinking this gunna be a scrapper, then I scroll down an its always a super clean well built machine!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/19/2016 1:35 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Your parts list is always random af and got me thinking this gunna be a scrapper, then I scroll down an its always a super clean well built machine!

My last setup was literally federal or demolition for everything aside from the cranks. pedals and brakes?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/19/2016 3:15 PM

that frame in the green would be so cool!

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/11/2016 12:34 AM

how are u liking the lower offset fork

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton