Premium x Éclat

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2015 1:09 AM

So almost everyone on this forum knows what I ride , but I'm finally happy with all my parts so I figured I'd make a bike check . There are some super minor changes to be made , but this is the just of it . I'm super happy with it , and its definitely a great bike to ride and have fun. It started out as a CK complete after my other bikes were stolen ( RIP guys ) but this makes up for it.

It sounds like a basketball when dropped , I keep it super dialed. 110 PSI , almost slammed headset , bit of seat post I'm experimenting with , nice fat tires . Anyway , feel free to comment and ask away . Super , super happy with all parts and especially Premium and Eclat .

Frame : Premium CK 20.8
Bars : BSD Raiders 10"
Forks : Premium CK 26mm
Stem : Premium Sub 10 V3
Sprocket : Eclat Vent Guard 28t
Cranks : Premium Bossless 22mm
Pedals : Fit Mac
Seat : Premium / Subrosa Light
Headset : Haro
BB : Premium
Grips : BSD Paley / Deluxe Metal barends
Chain : BSD Forever
Pegs : Eclat Venom 4.5" x4

Back wheel : Eclat Pulse 9t RHD
Cult Match rim
Fit FAF 2.25
Random plastic guard

Front Wheel : Eclat Pulse
Eclat Polar rim
BSD Donnasqueek 2.4
Eclat Pulse guards x2

Think that's everything . In all , pretty street , trendy to some , but it's nice and solid , fast and heavy and responsive to man handle around . Big bars feel amazing and high PSI is a dream . Excited for this bike , will not be making any major changes to it as far as I know . Huge , huge thank you to the Bike Zone for always helping me out and making my life easier . If you're in Surrey check them out. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/17/2015 10:21 AM

Fuck yes, this thing is sick. That 2.4 looks like it fits pretty easily up there. How do you like the Pulse's? I'm think about getting them also, laced to 2 Aerospaces.

|

11/17/2015 4:37 PM

Really digging it dude! bars look good on the front load!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/18/2015 3:46 PM

713Bassnectar wrote:

Fuck yes, this thing is sick. That 2.4 looks like it fits pretty easily up there. How do you like the Pulse's? I'm think about ...more

The Pulse hubs are fucking sick. Front is smooth and the guards are flush and low profile and the rear feels solid. I do a bunch of grinds and managed to crack a hubguard and the Pulse had no damage besides a spoke getting caught in the guard. No wobble , nothing bent. It's strong.

Also I rode an Aerospace front rim at one point so those with these hubs would feel super smooth ! And the CK forks is big I don't need to worry about tires not fitting .

|

My Cult 2 Short

11/20/2015 1:51 AM

Looking good.

|

12/9/2015 1:18 PM

eclatbmxparts wrote:

Looking good.

Photo
Thanks !

S&M Speedballs in 2.4 thrown on , and Eclat Gong / Pulse guard for the rear arrive Friday. Also , removed a link from my chain and installed a half link , so my wheel is basically slammed . Fitment is pretty tight haha . Feel nice for manuals compared to the longer CS.

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2015 2:21 PM

Cool bike

|

12/9/2015 8:19 PM

how is your wheel not rubbing..

|

12/10/2015 10:21 AM

I was wondering the same thing, it looks like your wheel is rubbing against it. But i have to say, this is a very nice bike!

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

12/10/2015 12:22 PM

That is a sick bike man.
How tall are you?

|

12/10/2015 2:35 PM

I ran my wheel super far in the dropouts because my local didn't have a half link , so it was fine I rode smaller tires too . Now with the wheel flush with the dropouts and a fat tire , it's close but it's rideable . Just have to keep an eye on it .

I enjoy the look of it actually but having that shorter back end and not worrying about my axle and peg hanging up is worth any hassle from rubbing

|

My Cult 2 Short