S&m hoder grips bar end guy bar ends
Bsd safari pedals
Fbm seat and post
Cult chainPhoto

Photo

Photo

|

11/10/2017 3:16 PM

Cool! I like it alot bro! Why only the front brake though?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/10/2017 3:29 PM

Wanted something different so i tossed them back on i normally do so once or twice a year.

|

11/10/2017 3:57 PM

nice love the "eject lever" lol .....Over the bars we goooo!

|

11/10/2017 10:53 PM

That would indeed be the eject lever... for use in emergencies only. Except I fail to see what situation would call for that.

But on a serious note, I love it. All the black goes very good with the raw

|

11/11/2017 12:57 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That would indeed be the eject lever... for use in emergencies only. Except I fail to see what situation would call for that.
...more

Kind of a joke with me amd some friends last time i had fronts some dude tried stealing my bike amd I just sat and watched and yelled "pull the eject lever" when he got to the parking lot and tried slowing down.

|

11/11/2017 11:59 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

...more

blizzbikes wrote:

Kind of a joke with me amd some friends last time i had fronts some dude tried stealing my bike amd I just sat and watched and ...more

So good man. Some skid grabs your bike and your like "nope nope, just wait for it, wait and bam" go pick up your bike lol

|

11/12/2017 6:39 AM

I think this is a cool idea

|

11/13/2017 2:41 AM

Front brake is the fun brake.

|

11/13/2017 3:32 AM

Really nice bike that. The eject lever made me laugh.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/13/2017 5:34 AM

thairishguy wrote:

Front brake is the fun brake.

Fun(t) brake

Looks good man!

Whenever I make it down to the cities I will hit you up-I work days now so a session at 3rd is much more likely. Maybe I'll toss my front brake stuff back on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2017 1:06 PM

I dig it!!! Tip: use a non linear cable and the front brakes will feel better! How bad are those vans tires? I was thinking about getting a pair (i mainly ride flat and park)

|

It’s all bmx