Shadow interlock V2 chain
Shadow pivotal post
UGP seat
Front, Weinman Bravia to Amber Reign
Rear, Alienation 440 to Odyssey V3 10t 48s
Kink pegs

Sweetness...
|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

11/23/2013 8:06 PM

DAMN!! That's pretty sick!! Im a fan! I like the old school feel of it!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/23/2013 8:29 PM

Thanks!!!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

11/23/2013 9:10 PM

This needed a front brake and a coaster and lose the back brakes. Damn cool build! hows the sprocket?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/23/2013 11:21 PM

Never liked front brakes much...
Personal taste I guess, lol.
Love the sumo. So solid. Hefty, but I could care less about weight. And what's an ounce or two compared to peace of mind?

|

11/24/2013 12:33 AM

This look sick! I like the bars what bar is it?

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/24/2013 11:44 AM

Bone Deth Deadman signature bars.
A lil heavy, but rock solid. I'd rather have bombproof than light anyday. I can build more muscle, but I can't afford replacing parts constantly.
And thanks!!!

|

11/24/2013 10:27 PM

I'm fucking loving this! Nice bike.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit