Back Wheel: Odyssey Hazard with Odyssey Hazard Cassette
Tires: Cult Deharts 2.10 w/ Whitewall
Seat: Duo Rogue Status Seat
Pegs: Shadow Lil' one's

When I first got on Craigslist:
Photo
After:
Photo

I've taken a lot more pics and didn't want to reupload to a new image host so here you guys go.
http://sdrv.ms/18d1Uh7

Any new pics will always be up on that album.

Love to hear your guys opinions. Think I wanna change the forks next.

|

Keep it frosty

9/15/2013 6:55 AM

PLEASE FIX THE SEAT ANGLE!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/15/2013 7:54 AM

^^^^^ that and holy shit how many spacers do you need for them forks. Looks alright i just hate the way flipped front load stems look.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 8:11 AM

I seriously can't get the stem to go down any farther!

|

Keep it frosty

9/15/2013 12:06 PM

dat seat doe. you like getting butt fucked when riding?

|

9/15/2013 2:13 PM

Awful. There is nothing cool about this bike......from the seat angle to the colors...........Fucking Terrible.

|

9/15/2013 5:24 PM

rolland bluntz wrote:

Awful. There is nothing cool about this bike......from the seat angle to the colors...........Fucking Terrible.

You don't have to be a dick man.

|

9/15/2013 11:10 PM

rolland bluntz wrote:

Oh, woops. Sorry I don't pay bike technicians with my mommy and daddies money to buy all the parts the cool kids have for me. Also sorry I don't give 2 shits about your opinion, because it isn't helpful :D. Thanks for the looking

|

Keep it frosty

9/16/2013 6:09 AM

rolland bluntz wrote:

60thWaffle wrote:

Oh, woops. Sorry I don't pay bike technicians with my mommy and daddies money to buy all the parts the cool kids have for me. Also sorry I don't give 2 shits about your opinion, because it isn't helpful :D. Thanks for the looking

i like you. 5 cool points

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/16/2013 7:30 AM

rolland bluntz wrote:

60thWaffle wrote:

High five! lol

|

9/16/2013 1:58 PM

rolland bluntz wrote:

60thWaffle wrote:

This is coming from a guy that likes to be fucked in his ass by his seat? BTW.....if your color blind.....I apologize.

|