Raw Shorty

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2018 11:20 PM

Bike got a total remake so most of the pieces are different from my last bike check. Frame is new and wheels are new too. I even laced and trued them. Bike is dialed and it's a tank at 28.5 lbs but I make it work.

Frame : Cult SOS Ricany Raw
Forks: Odyssey r25s
Bars : Fiend Reynolds
Stem : Fit High Top
Headset : Cult
Grips: Fiend
Barends : Par ends
Cranks : Odyssey Thunderbolts
Pedals: Odyssey Grandstand
Sprocket : Odyssey la Guardia 25t
Chain : Cult 510 chain
Seat: fiend seat and Fit Seat post
Rear Wheel : Odyssey Clutch v2 to an Odyssey lithouse rim S&M Cymbal Guard with an animal butcher peg 4.5and cult butter 4.5
Front Wheel : G-Sport simian to an Odyssey litehouse rim with a G-Sport Gland hub guard with an animal biutcher peg 4.5 and a cult butter 4.5
Tires : Fly Fuego tires

Photo

|

1/30/2018 12:23 AM

How do you like the odyssey rims so far? How long have you had them? Bike looks sick btw all these raw frames make me wanna strip mine

|

@coupd_tat

1/30/2018 5:40 AM

god i fucking love raw bikes, yours looks perfect

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/30/2018 6:36 AM

That bike look amazing. I actually think some raw forks on it would look dope. What colour are the Thunderbolts?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/30/2018 1:34 PM

Looking damn good!

|

1/30/2018 7:38 PM

Why no rear hub guards if I may ask?

Bike looks great!

|

1/30/2018 7:39 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

That bike look amazing. I actually think some raw forks on it would look dope. What colour are the Thunderbolts?

Looks as though he or someone else rawed them.

|

1/31/2018 8:35 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Yes they look like they were rawed, and they look damn good! Whole bike looks good, in fact. Black bars or chrome forks would be the icing on the cake

sick build man!!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

2/1/2018 8:29 AM

Sweet

|

2/1/2018 9:53 AM

coupde_tat wrote:

How do you like the odyssey rims so far? How long have you had them? Bike looks sick btw all these raw frames make me wanna strip mine

Theyre good so far. nothing bad to say. The wheels are at about the point to where i need to retension them but so far so good! And thanks i've only had translucent frames so it was about time I can finally see the weld marks with the new frame!

|

2/1/2018 9:55 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Yes they look like they were rawed, and they look damn good! Whole bike looks good, in fact. Black bars or chrome forks would be the icing on the cake

sick build man!!

I bought the cranks used and someone stripped hem and rattle canned them black. Thats surface rust from my shoe rubbing away the paint with the metal exposed. Thanks guys

|

2/1/2018 9:57 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Why no rear hub guards if I may ask?

Bike looks great!

I have an S&M cymbal rear hub guard

|

2/2/2018 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 5:44 PM

I think your scale is off. There's no way that should weigh more than 25 pounds. My cult feels kinda heavy too though, but not that heavy, and I think it should be, because you have a lot of lighter parts than me. Sweet ride anyway.

|

2/3/2018 5:26 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I think your scale is off. There's no way that should weigh more than 25 pounds. My cult feels kinda heavy too though, but not that heavy, and I think it should be, because you have a lot of lighter parts than me. Sweet ride anyway.

I believe it. I have a lot of weight in my wheels. Two heavy duty tubes and my rear hub is over a pound makes my rear end heavy lol. I use the scale at the shop I work at and we weigh road and mtbs all the time. So I think it's right. plus if u held my bike you'd notice that it's heavy

|