S&M LAF survivor.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2019 9:20 AM

I’m 40. Been riding since I was 14? Got my first real bmx bike when I was 16... was a Dirtbike that no one wanted. Standard was on the come up and everyone on long island wanted to ride the Morales trail boss. So I pieced together this DB out of everyone’s ‘throw away’ parts. All I bought was profile cranks and SuperPros out of my own pocket (full price).

Fast forward to 2005/6... built this guy up with brand new everything. Didn’t ride it much besides a few trials and street riding (I had stopped grinding stuff at this point)

S&M LAF 20.5
Odyssey race fork
Animal 8” bars
Primo Pro wheels (F/R)
Odyssey 25t
S&M mainline tires

I updated the bike with new tires/tubes and brakes after all these years and am super pumped about riding again. Gonna get back into shape and just ride my baby around. Btw... anyone ever see that frame sticker before? Yea. It was a replacement that was sent to me in ‘00 for my NG dirtbike I had. Never seen another one like it, ever.

|

2007 S&M LAF

11/7/2019 10:12 AM

Damn, that's nice! Pretty much my dream build during that time.

You might have better luck asking the sticker question in the "S&M hoarders unite" thread on BMXmuseum:
https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=104446&p=1

|

11/7/2019 6:12 PM

absolutely awesome in every way, love it.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/8/2019 9:22 AM

That frame sticker is from the S&M Beringer frames that were made in the early/mid 2000s

|