S&M Sicknesssssss

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2012 7:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 11:51 AM

Been a while since I posted a Bike check...

Frame - S&M LTF
Bars - Odyssey Space Bars
Grips - ODI
Stem - Primo Aneyerlator
Headset - Primo
Forks - Cult Sect
Cranks - Eastern Nomads - one broken sad
Pedals - Premium Slims
Bottom Bracket - Demolition
Seat Post - Animal
Seat - Cult Pivotal
Chain - KMC

Wheel set - Red G=Sport Rollcages laced to a Polished Profile Mini in back, and Odyssey Vandero 2 in the front (3/8ths female is the way to go!)

Both wheels wrapped in Animal TWW Tires for a fresh look.

Sorry, im a photographer, i couldnt just post normal pics..

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 9:09 AM

Bike is dialed man, glad your back! Last picta is geyy, get rid of the odd coloring and it might be cool!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/15/2012 9:26 AM

Great looking bike, man! Shop broken into that last pic and it will be perfect! wink

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/15/2012 9:48 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Great looking bike, man! Shop broken into that last pic and it will be perfect! wink

do whattt????

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 9:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 11:51 AM

wtff

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 9:53 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

do whattt????

Photoshop Brokenbmx into that last pic, since he doesn't like it. Then that pic will be awesome!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/15/2012 9:56 AM

i just put one with regular color here haha

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 10:02 AM

Nice sprocket! You like it?

|

2/15/2012 10:06 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Nice sprocket! You like it?

Its so sick, TREE all day, never been diaapoointed with one of their products...its built like a tank.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 11:29 AM

i like the bike its very clean but why do you look like an alien.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

2/15/2012 11:45 AM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

hahahah......

|

2/15/2012 11:47 AM

Nice bike, awful photography.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/15/2012 11:51 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

thats why im not trading you. keep your POS frame.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 11:53 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

Hahaha. Alright, I'll throw some cheesy filters onto the pictures of my frame, then repost them and say I'm a photographer and couldn't just post regular photos. Then we're good to go, yeah? Because we're both such good photographers?

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/15/2012 11:54 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

Also, why'd you edit your post right after I said that? The worst photos are gone now. Sad.

|

2/15/2012 11:56 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Hahaha. Alright, I'll throw some cheesy filters onto the pictures of my frame, then repost them and say I'm a photographer and couldn't just post regular photos. Then we're good to go, yeah? Because we're both such good photographers?

Post em lets see whatcha got bro.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 11:57 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

Post em lets see whatcha got bro.

Post up your original photos.

|

2/15/2012 11:59 AM

and i never said im such a good photographer, i said im a photographer, meaning i see interesting and creative things, and capture still imsages of them through a lense.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 12:02 PM

Fuck yeah. Artsy.

Photo

|

2/15/2012 12:03 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

and i never said im such a good photographer, i said im a photographer, meaning i see interesting and creative things, and capture still imsages of them through a lense.

Where do cheesy photoshop filters enter the equation? That acid trip looking one was perfection. Please post it again.

|

2/15/2012 12:04 PM

Here ya go, also forgot to mention, these were all taken by me, using a self timer on my cell phone. Probably better quality than you get using your mommas camera camera taking pics of your bike.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 12:05 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Fuck yeah. Artsy.

Photo

so artsy, the unmade bed int he backgroud, the low light, and scratches on frame....cool bro

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 12:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 12:06 PM

My momma has a camera? I didn't know that.

And I wanted you to post the same pictures that were in your original post. You know, the ones I made fun of and you got mad?

|

2/15/2012 12:07 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

so artsy, the unmade bed int he backgroud, the low light, and scratches on frame....cool bro

Do you not realize I'm just making fun of you? That picture was taken in ten seconds, and I applied a stock filter from my cell phone. Exactly the same thing you did.

|

2/15/2012 12:07 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

laughing

Do not call it photography. You're probably using one of those free apps on the iphone to edit the pictures.
|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

2/15/2012 12:08 PM

Why you guys gotta act so petty lol startin useless dumbass fights over a couple of pictures

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

2/15/2012 12:09 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Night Light wrote: laughing

Do not call it photography. You're probably using one of those free apps on the iphone to edit the pictures.

This, exactly. It's like every dumb Facebook girl that posts a horrid photo of them edited with cell phone pictures in an album titled "Photography".

I'm just bummed that he took them down after I said something.

|

2/15/2012 12:10 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Why you guys gotta act so petty lol startin useless dumbass fights over a couple of pictures

I'm really bored at work. Lol. That's all there is to it.

|

2/15/2012 12:11 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

My momma has a camera? I didn't know that.

And I wanted you to post the same pictures that were in your original post. You know, the ones I made fun of and you got mad?

Sorry, that effect was a fun one to mess around with. Those of us with nice programs such as Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Aperture can mess around with stuff.

I mean, i get some cred for not posting a picture i did on picnik using Cross Process and a little Vingette dont i? Eat your heart out....

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 12:12 PM

therz a reason this is called bike check! pic your bike and call it good we dont care bout junky cars fat chicks or pics of the riders with there bikes come on people lets keep it bmx related no one cares pics of our so called cool stuff goes in general bmx talk. So nice bike guy

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past