9/9/2011 5:17 PM

Fresh!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/9/2011 5:25 PM

that is sexy

|

9/9/2011 5:30 PM

did it come drilled for the badge? Or did you drill it yourself?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/9/2011 7:08 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I didnt have a drill and tap so I put it on with some loctite and grind the screw ends off the bolts and JB welded the bolt heads to the badge.

|

Photobucket
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

9/9/2011 7:38 PM

im thinking of doing something like that... only it would also have chrome bars and hubs

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

9/9/2011 9:15 PM

That a fucking sick bike right there!! Needs the brakes ripped off amd 4 pegs thrown on

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

9/9/2011 10:27 PM

God damn thats hott.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/9/2011 10:27 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

That a fucking sick bike right there!! Needs the brakes ripped off amd 4 pegs thrown on

Ive tried brakeless and I really liked it at first but I started to want to hit new jumps at the trails and I hit a couple new ones but I ate shit and got over it, pegs are something I tried along time ago when I had poor bike control and I want to try them just dont know what to start on.

|

Photobucket

9/9/2011 10:36 PM

how do you like those tires btw?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

9/9/2011 10:40 PM

So sexy...Digging the colors!

|

9/10/2011 1:13 AM

BlessedReport wrote:

how do you like those tires btw?

Best tires there are for trials, and decent for park/street if I remember to fill them til they are rocks.

|

Photobucket

9/10/2011 6:54 AM

nioooooo! ur exo is on backwards! its supposed to be "arrows" pointing fowards

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/10/2011 8:43 AM

What color is your cable?

|

bmx bmx bmx bmx bmx bmx bmx bmx bmx

9/10/2011 9:59 AM

fk, i love chrome

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/10/2011 12:24 PM

@ warchol - Really? I put it on that way because thats how I ran my shadow before(and that was on forward for sure because it rubbed my hub the other direction.

@burrmx - Its like a gold coil/braid, its a limited edition Ody cable I bought at my lbs.

|

Photobucket

9/10/2011 12:25 PM

looks like a snake\

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/10/2011 1:22 PM

Bro u should get a gold cardinal topload stem. Otherwise sexy

|

9/10/2011 3:13 PM

nice havent seen a nice light as fuck in a long time......thats a beauty man

|

9/10/2011 6:04 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

tankbob wrote:

I didnt have a drill and tap so I put it on with some loctite and grind the screw ends off the bolts and JB welded the bolt heads to the badge.

oh nice i like that idea. I have an ATF on the way and it isnt drilled but i have been wanting to get a badge for it. So you just pretty much gob some locktight on the back of the shield and stick it on? I didnt know you could do that, id probably just leave the screws off tho as i dont have a way of grinding em down.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/10/2011 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2011 7:52 PM

@ adam - nah thatd be gold overkill

@ eskimo - thanks bra

@ austin - yea I chose loctite semi-permenant over JB weld so that I can remove the badge if I need too but itll stay on unless I truly put some effort into taking it off. I was also looking at not doing bolts but it looks like shit, all you need is a vice and a power grinder(had to go to a friends house). I tried doing a file and a screwdriver w/ a grinding attachment(with no vice) and I failed hard.
Also when you put the badge on dont eye-ball it on, measure it, thats the one mistake I made(its only noticeable up-close).

|

Photobucket

9/14/2011 3:07 AM

Trans gold badge? How'd you get that, I thought they only came in pewter. Beautiful bike bro, I'll be throwing some brakes on my BTM because I've really gotten into trails.

|

Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

9/14/2011 11:48 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Trans gold badge? How'd you get that, I thought they only came in pewter. Beautiful bike bro, I'll be throwing some brakes on my BTM because I've really gotten into trails.

Thanks man. I took the badge to a local powder coater down the street and for 10 bucks he did it for me, I got lucky too cause he had just enough powder for my piece.

You should definetly get a badge for your bike and maybe get it coated black, thatd be swag shit.

|

Photobucket

9/14/2011 4:07 PM

tankbob wrote:

Thanks man. I took the badge to a local powder coater down the street and for 10 bucks he did it for me, I got lucky too cause he had just enough powder for my piece.

You should definetly get a badge for your bike and maybe get it coated black, thatd be swag shit.

Shits legit, when you get a chance post a pic of just the shield.

|

Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

9/15/2011 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2011 12:15 PM

I really do like the gold shield,thinking of doing it also but dont want to copy you.lol Im going to have a raw frame with gold profile hubs and stem so i think it would go nicely with it all. I just picked up my shield kit yesterday and now im waiting on my new atf, cant wait to drill some holes in it! (never thought i would hear that out of my mouth) haha

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/15/2011 12:04 PM

nice

|

Photobucket

9/15/2011 9:22 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I really do like the gold shield,thinking of doing it also but dont want to copy you.lol Im going to have a raw frame with gold profile hubs and stem so i think it would go nicely with it all. I just picked up my shield kit yesterday and now im waiting on my new atf, cant wait to drill some holes in it! (never thought i would hear that out of my mouth) haha

Haha nothing wrong with copying others ideas but you could do a different color and it might match nicer, like a shiny gold to match profiles, I do kinda wish I did shiny gold because the whole trans look does its best on frames because you can still see all the welds, the badge doesnt have that.

|

Photobucket

9/16/2011 1:48 PM

fire!... our bikes should breed....ditch the chain imho...sexy non the less...;P

|

9/16/2011 8:15 PM

aZnBMX84 wrote:

fire!... our bikes should breed....ditch the chain imho...sexy non the less...;P

mine would like to join(; go checkit outt

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

10/23/2011 1:21 PM

it make me almost as the sea

|