I'm calling this one over. [updated - 9/4/14 or 4/9/14 for US]

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2013 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2014 3:40 AM

I couldnt be arsed waiting for some pedals in the post so i just bought some salt alloy ones from halfords. they'll do for now :L not go round to cleaning it either, updated pics and spec list.

New tyres and seat, pics at end of the thread!!

MAIN
WeThePeople Irish Frame - 20.45TT, 13.21CS, 8.5SO, 71ST, 75HT
34R Stone II Forks - 31 Offset
Fit Benny L 4pc Bars - 28.5 Wide, 8.85 High, 10.5BS, 4US

Drivetrain
BSD Substance Cranks - 22mm Spindle, 165mm Length
Sunday Knox - 25t, full guard, from the usa!
KMC Z510HX - Full link
Sputnic BB - Mid
Salt AM alloy pedals

Wheels
Front
Primo N4FL hub - 36h, Female, 3/8ths bolts, integrated guards
Primo Spokes - I think....
Eclat Xodus Rim - 36h
NEW Eclat Ridgestone Traction 2.3
Salt Cold Forged Pegs - 2

Rear
Cult Match Freecoaster - 36h, 14mm Male axle, stock slack
Cult Match NDS guard v2
Vocal Spokes
Eclat Bondi Rim - 36h, Aero version
NEW Eclat Ridgestone Slick 2.2
Salt Cold Forged Pegs - 1

Seating
NEW Joe-Tek Super limited 1 of 5 first run.
WeThePeople Seatpost - The middle length...
WeThePeople Supreme Seat Clamp

Other
Premium Sub10-V2 Stem - FL, 52mm Reach
Demolition Headset
Premium Grips - Couldnt be arsed getting my shadow ones off my other bars so I threw these on
Premium Bar Ends

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks for checking out my bike check!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/20/2013 6:56 AM

Love that frame and color, man! Goes great with chrome. Tbh, the rust dust on your ss in the 7th pic is driving me. It throw the color off, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/20/2013 7:06 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Love that frame and color, man! Goes great with chrome. Tbh, the rust dust on your ss in the 7th pic is driving me. It throw the color off, haha.

thanks man! and yeah, the flash shows it up loads :L be all good at the weekend, taking it to the bike wash where i used to work, ill get it looking shiny and pretty again tongue

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/20/2013 7:34 AM

Im really digging it man! What sprocket an chain?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/20/2013 7:50 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Im really digging it man! What sprocket an chain?

Cheers man! and sunday knox in red (had to get it from US), not sure what chain it is but it ends its the one ive had for a while, just took it off and cleaned it up a tad, gunna get the key chain for xmas if it comes out :L

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/20/2013 7:52 AM

The knox is perfect for this!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/20/2013 7:58 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

cheers, spent ages trying to find the best way to get it red :L it came without the right spacer though so ive just been sitting looking at it for the llast week or so :L

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/20/2013 9:06 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

cheers, spent ages trying to find the best way to get it red :L it came without the right spacer though so ive just been sitting looking at it for the llast week or so :L

So shitty man! well you have the first chrome bennys ive seen and you have the cranks i want... paint them black and send them to me.

|

11/20/2013 11:01 AM

FUCKING BOSH!! Have it man! You need to get Yourself some Daily Grind Heat Treated 4140 Guards all round on that BEAST!! I am in LOVE haha

|

11/20/2013 11:07 AM

FFS!! Didn't Post my whole Fucking Comment!!!

You need to get a Full Guard Sprocket!! Key Guard or MDS!! Then your Bike will be pretty much DIALED!! 4 Piece Bars, Fat Seat with a nice bit of Post, Guard Sprocket, Freecoaster, You NEED those 4 Hub Guards! GET YOURSELF A FOURTH PEG!!! Oh & for the LOVE OF GOD, Dump that Stem PWEASES!!! Get Yourself something a shit load better!! Animal. Odyssey, Eclat, Fit, Profile/Madera, S&M, Wethepeople Even! Something other than that haha laughing

|

11/20/2013 2:34 PM

Topsey wrote:

FFS!! Didn't Post my whole Fucking Comment!!!

You need to get a Full Guard Sprocket!! Key Guard or MDS!! Then your Bike will be pretty much DIALED!! 4 Piece Bars, Fat Seat with a nice bit of Post, Guard Sprocket, Freecoaster, You NEED those 4 Hub Guards! GET YOURSELF A FOURTH PEG!!! Oh & for the LOVE OF GOD, Dump that Stem PWEASES!!! Get Yourself something a shit load better!! Animal. Odyssey, Eclat, Fit, Profile/Madera, S&M, Wethepeople Even! Something other than that haha laughing

I've got a full guard, just not on yet :L and the stem will eventually get replaced, just thought that one was cool at the time :L I'm thinkin about a fiend one, simple an cleeeeeen. But I want a shorter reach. Maybe the benny l one? And I'm not ready for a fouth peg yet, and I usually end up takin them off through winter since I never get a chance to ride, but next summer when I've got my coaster nice and guarded I might throw a fourth peg on smile

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/20/2013 11:03 PM

Damn, you ride rain or shine, don't you? And why the halfassed bike check, haha?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/21/2013 12:54 AM

Green is good. Frame color looks awesome.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/21/2013 1:42 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, you ride rain or shine, don't you? And why the halfassed bike check, haha?

pretty much, you gotta where i live, otherwise i'd never get out haha. and you mean why its not done? thats coz i wanted to put i bike check up weeks ago but shit kept getting delayed,, could wait. :L

@neophyte - thanks man, i fell in love with the colour as soon as i saw it. was originally looking for a chrome/raw frame, and then i found this.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/21/2013 1:52 AM

@EddiMundo
When I got my bike for the first time I planned on having my frame powder coated with green like yours. Though I need to upgrade my parts first and it would not look good on some of my parts. But yours looks great too bad some parts are rusted out.
When I ride when it's raining I wipe my Bike with oil or something so it would not get rust easily.

|

11/21/2013 2:29 AM

neophyte16 wrote:

@EddiMundo
When I got my bike for the first time I planned on having my frame powder coated with green like yours. Though I need to upgrade my parts first and it would not look good on some of my parts. But yours looks great too bad some parts are rusted out.
When I ride when it's raining I wipe my Bike with oil or something so it would not get rust easily.

its trans, not powder coasted, and my parts arent 'rusted out', its like rusty water stained shit... just wipes off, happens when i ride when its wet and dirty, then leave my bike in the basement and its get uber cold. just apears over night. told my mum my bikes living in the porch now, its too cold otherwise. like i said, im getting it cleaned where i used to work at the weekend, it'll be squeeky clean by then haha

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/21/2013 3:33 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

its trans, not powder coasted, and my parts arent 'rusted out', its like rusty water stained shit... just wipes off, happens when i ride when its wet and dirty, then leave my bike in the basement and its get uber cold. just apears over night. told my mum my bikes living in the porch now, its too cold otherwise. like i said, im getting it cleaned where i used to work at the weekend, it'll be squeeky clean by then haha

So that's what it's called. I don't know if anyone know how to paint trans color in a bike.

|

11/21/2013 8:27 AM

what does everyone think about white walls?

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/21/2013 8:47 AM

White walls would be too much color sir!

|

11/21/2013 9:11 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

what does everyone think about white walls?

Tried it in a Bmx customizer something, looks okay but i am not liking it.

|

11/21/2013 10:00 AM

So pretty love this color combo.
Only thing that kills it for me is the blue bottom bracket and the dust.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/22/2013 4:11 AM

andyferly wrote:

So pretty love this color combo.
Only thing that kills it for me is the blue bottom bracket and the dust.

both going my friend! its blue because thats the only mid 22mm they had in stock when i bought the cranks, and the dust will be clean by the weekend :D
Black pedals for now, needed some but couldnt wait for a mail order, so had to do with what halfords had, which were some alloy salt am pedals... letssee how metal pedals go eh haha. god im impatient

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/22/2013 4:13 PM

Honestly i agree with the No to the White Walls, Too much with the Trans Green Frame & Red, You said you were loosing the Blue Cones, I honestly think some Red ones would really suit as a replacement! & You REALLY need to dump that Stem lol. NEEDS to have a RED Replacement though!!!!!!! Something like.....

Merritt Inaugural Front Load (There is a Top Load too BTW) http://www.danscomp.com/products/370265/Merritt_Inaugural_FL_Stem.html

HAS To Be Mentioned!! Animal MR
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370160/Animal_MR_FL_Stem.html

Fiend Reynolds, I Remember You Saying You Liked It! It's Basically An Updated Solid OG Stem I.E UH MAY ZING!!
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370286/Fiend_Reynolds_Stem_(Garrett_Reynolds).html

Fit Benny L - Great LITTLE Stem, I Have One, Does Lower Your Bars .1 Of An Inch Though!
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370277/Fit_Benny_L_Stem_(Ben_Lewis).html

Top Loads Now, Just Putting It Out There Lol...

Fiend Ty Mo Stem - Ty IS A Fucking BADASS, Surely You Could Ride This? LoL
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370300/Fiend_Morrow_Stem_(Ty_Morrow).html

Profile Push
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370106/Profile_Push_Stem_(Mark_Mulville).html

S&M Enduro - Quite A Few Sizes To Mess Around With Too!
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/370278/S_and_M_Enduro_Stem.html

Shadow Chula Maybe? Super Duper Top Load They Call It An UP-load hahaha!
http://www.danscomp.com/products/370305/Shadow_Conspiracy_Chula_TL_Stem_(L_Kobza).html

LOTS of options Buddy, what do you think? It's not like i want you to change that Stem or anything.......................... whistling

|

11/23/2013 2:27 PM

Haha, you don't half put a lot of effort into your replies do you haha :L yeah, red ones are the plan but I'm not keen on buyin a new bb just for the cones. And I can't be arsed looking through your links on my phone so I'll check em out tomorrow smile and the white walls were just a thought, not really every a serious thought though haha. And I want some eclat ridgestones anyway, and i m pretty sure they don't come in white walls anyway. Anyone know where to pick some up in the uk btw?

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/24/2013 12:01 PM

I spotted the Cult Coaster. REVVIIIEEEEWWWWWWWWWSSSS !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/25/2013 7:42 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I spotted the Cult Coaster. REVVIIIEEEEWWWWWWWWWSSSS !

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, i will get round to it when ive had enough time with it to give it a fair chance. Its fucking awesome so far, but its my first coaster so i dont really have anything i can compare it with.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/27/2013 12:27 PM

Sweet bike!

|

Life is a beach~``The bad man touched me~Kittens that like oatmeal``

12/6/2013 9:32 AM

bumpidy bump bump, updated pics, final parts list!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/6/2013 7:34 PM

With the new pictures I gotta admit, You built Yourself up on HELL of a Bike My Friend! smile

|

12/6/2013 7:55 PM

Yeah, that is one beautiful bike man!!!!! Great job!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.