STIMULUS CHECK ON DECK

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2021 6:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 3:42 PM

Photo

Photo

The US government keeps handing me money so I spruced up my bike with some new parts. Its totally stripped down and super simple. Very light and roomy - easy on my back. Idk about you guys but I am so fucking ready for the spring.

Frame - Stranger Crux V2 21.25"
Bars - Primo Rebar 10"
Grips - Primo Cali
Stem - Primo Zia
Fork - Odyssey R25
Sprocket - Eclat 26T
Cranks - WTP Legacy 2pc 170mm
Chain - Odyssey Supreme
Pedals - Primo Turbo
Tires - BSD Donnasqueak 2.5 (used to be Primo Zia)
Wheels - Stranger Crux + Cinema ZX
Seat - Eclat/Macneil (used to be Animal Cush)
Bearings - who cares lol

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

3/2/2021 7:05 AM

Awesome man, yeah, looking forward to spring! 20°F right now..

|

3/2/2021 7:17 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Awesome man, yeah, looking forward to spring! 20°F right now..

Thanks yo. Its like 24F here as well, still trying to ride though. As long as the ground is dry, I cant even complain.

|

3/2/2021 9:44 AM

Such a sick build. Well-used but still clean af.

|

I get big airs off small things

3/2/2021 3:40 PM

Super awesome, would ride, 10/10.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/2/2021 6:21 PM

Looks good man. How do you like the Zias?

|

3/3/2021 5:51 AM

vagabond wrote:

Looks good man. How do you like the Zias?

Its one of the best tires I've ever ridden, man. Not only does it look sick as shit but its incredibly durable, long lasting and resistant against glass. Great for sliders but still grippy on every surface (except dirt obv). Its pretty fat and sluggish though, I wish they would make it in like a 2.25 or something.

|

3/3/2021 8:33 AM

Dude that bike is fire, love the animal bike seat. How do you like the Stranger frame? I feel like a stranger probably rides very different to traditional geometry.

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/3/2021 9:40 AM

IndianaTom wrote:

Dude that bike is fire, love the animal bike seat. How do you like the Stranger frame? I feel like a stranger probably rides very different to traditional geometry.

Thanks man. It makes tricks a whole lot easier but its also really easy to loop out. Often ill land a trick and then loop out after both tires have already hit the ground, lol. And the long head tube is a nice touch, no spacers needed. For the price I'm happy with what I got. Honestly people on here shit on stranger and primo but I've found them to make the most solid stuff.

|

3/3/2021 6:00 PM

IndianaTom wrote:

falloftroy20 wrote:

Thanks man. It makes tricks a whole lot easier but its also really easy to loop out. Often ill land a trick and then loop out after both tires have already hit the ground, lol. And the long head tube is a nice touch, no spacers needed. For the price I'm happy with what I got. Honestly people on here shit on stranger and primo but I've found them to make the most solid stuff.

Nah, I think Primo is still pretty dope. Love my Rebars and the Turbo pedals are comfy and big as hell.

|