Stem: Verde
|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/7/2011 8:43 PM

not sex....just a pp touch.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/7/2011 8:48 PM

future FBM wrote:

):

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/7/2011 8:54 PM

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

):

hahah its got potential, looks good but lacks quality. dude i live in elyria if you ever wanna ride. i met a few people locally off this site

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/7/2011 8:57 PM

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

):

future FBM wrote:

hahah its got potential, looks good but lacks quality. dude i live in elyria if you ever wanna ride. i met a few people locally off this site

Ya man if my mother would let me out the hell of this house haah and i need to get better at riding

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/7/2011 9:34 PM

Cameron. wrote:

):

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

Ya man if my mother would let me out the hell of this house haah and i need to get better at riding

dude im down to ride with whoever, but no offense but if you dont try anything ill get pissed and stop riding with you, not to be a dick.

|

7/7/2011 11:57 PM

well real talk your bike looks good and all but you basically got most stock parts on there. sell you stock and buy the good shit

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/8/2011 12:57 AM

Ron44ald wrote:

well real talk your bike looks good and all but you basically got most stock parts on there. sell you stock and buy the good shit

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/8/2011 7:01 AM

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

future FBM wrote:

dude im down to ride with whoever, but no offense but if you dont try anything ill get pissed and stop riding with you, not to be a dick.

Ya i do anything that youd do id try

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/8/2011 9:26 AM

Cameron. wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

Ya i do anything that youd do id try

welll hit me up if your ever around cleveland

|

7/8/2011 9:58 AM

need better pics bro but its lookin good. wouldnt call it sex, maybe masturbation

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

7/8/2011 12:49 PM

I had this bike in green and it's almost a custom bike right now. Only stock parts on it are the frame and cranks. You just gotta keep saving up for the good parts. My motto is, buy it once, buy it right. So if your gonna get any new part on your bike, get the one you want, and make damn sure it's a good part. On the other hand, You bike looks good right now. Definitely has potential.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/8/2011 2:13 PM

i used to have this bike ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not to be mean or anything but this bike sucks,,,,,,,,,the only thing i have left from this bike is the stem everything else broke in less then 6 months,,,,,,u should start saving money cux ur going to spend on it,,,

|

7/8/2011 2:17 PM

I know that this bike blows the only i might keep is the cranks Fork and maybe the hubs i might get some g sports for christmas?

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/8/2011 5:03 PM

Cameron. wrote:

I know that this bike blows the only i might keep is the cranks Fork and maybe the hubs i might get some g sports for christmas?

my fork bent,,,,,,n cranks crack ,,,,,the back hub was kind of good but then it star to skip,,,,,,,i went from a complete bike to a custom in less then 6 months,,,check what i ride right now because of the bike,,,,

|

7/8/2011 7:01 PM

i really hate the back hub it skips/:

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/8/2011 7:23 PM

its stock... but at least its sealed and has small drivetrain.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/8/2011 8:46 PM

Cameron. wrote:

i really hate the back hub it skips/:

skips? confused dizzy

|

Verde Prism - Animal remix stem, macneil xlt silencer bars, odsy pc pedals, eclat unify padded seat, Sprocky balboa sprocket, ODI Longnecks, everything else stock :D

7/8/2011 10:14 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

*ough cough* semi-sealed * cough cough*

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/8/2011 10:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

*ough cough* semi-sealed * cough cough*

Cough* Ya/: Cough*

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/11/2011 10:32 AM

I dont have the money for a back wheel/:

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/11/2011 2:27 PM

im not a fan of purple, but some how your really makin it work on this bike. looks sick mate!!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

7/12/2011 2:39 PM

Thanks man i try

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/12/2011 2:57 PM

pedals and grips kill it, make them black and it will be close to sex

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/12/2011 2:58 PM

Working on that and getting red walls hah

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/12/2011 3:22 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Working on that and getting red walls hah

ew no redwalls on a purple rim....

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/12/2011 3:37 PM

I thought itd look pretty good.

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼